Steve: Heheh, I'm totally nekkid in here an' you're talkin' to me.Why should army men be the only ones to name their weapons? Some guys get a kick out of naming their penis. The female equivalent (genitalia or breasts) is rarer, but not unheard of; a woman referring to her own breasts as "the girls" seems to be fairly common. The names themselves vary; sometimes it's their own name with 'Little' in front of it, sometimes it's somethingull the Warrior meaningful, like a reminder of a particular night and sometimes it's just plain for fun. In real life, though sharing is rarely done with those capable of caring. What these examples tend not to mention is why a man would voluntarily use the word 'little' in the description of his penis. It seems to be a form of anthropomorphism, in which the penis is thought of as a person (who, obviously, is littler than the real person who gave the penis its name...Or Is It)? Arguably, the trope namer is Robin Williams who appears to have introduced the phrase "shaking hands with Mr. Happy" way back in 1979. See Meet My Good Friends "Lefty" and "Righty" for those who name the non-intimate parts of their body. Also see Unusual Euphemism.
Marten: I'm only here to make sure you don't pass out and crack your skull in the tub. Now shut the damn door before I catch a glimpse of Little Stevie Wonder.
Steve: Naw man, that ain't his name. I call 'im Lil' Steve Ray Vaughn!
Marten: I'm only here to make sure you don't pass out and crack your skull in the tub. Now shut the damn door before I catch a glimpse of Little Stevie Wonder.
Steve: Naw man, that ain't his name. I call 'im Lil' Steve Ray Vaughn!
open/close all folders
- In Soul Eater, when Black Star sees Crona has three swords for his three arms, he claims he does as well: his ninja sword (Tsubaki's current form), his hand, and his "ultimate man weapon". Black Star then asks if Crona also has one of those, prompting Ragnarok to once again attempt to pull Crona's robe up.
- Earlier in the story, when Black Star challenges Patty to a sparring match, Black Star decides to "make it fair for her" by having Tsubaki tie his hands behind his back. Patty, seeing that he's distracted, decides to kick him in the nuts. He immediately collapses, and begs Kim to use her healing magic on "Little Black Star".
- Jirou's Piko-Piko Meter, describing his gauge for prurience.
- Shin Chan calls his "Mr. Elephant."
- Invoked in one issue of Quantum and Woody, as a female character is trying on a skin-tight body suit created by Quantum for his unrequited love interest.
"Makes me wonder who he designed it for, though — 36C seems a little optimistic, yes? ...And I'm just a tad weirded out about the amount of thought the man gave to the antibacterial microweave nestling Miss Kitty..."
- The story about Wilq dating and eventually falling in love with Słaby Wielbłąd is appropriately titled The Love Rapier.
- The West Wing fanfic The Joshua Monologues names Josh Lyman's penis "Spongebob." Donna Moss gets the corresponding "Squarepants."
- Edward Cullen's "mancarrot" (which may actually be a less horrible term than "throbbing lavender man-fruit thing", another description from the same fic) from Forbiden Fruit: The Tempation of Edward Cullen.
- The FF.Net CSI fanfic "What if Our CSIs Were On Facebook?" by Simply Laura has a general nickname of "tarantula" (long story)and Grissom's is Stevie to differentiate it from his actual tarantula.
- Axis Powers Hetalia
“The Cold War was a conflict of ideologies!” America shouted. “Ideologies! Why are Europeans so sick?”“Most of us manage to discuss ideologies with our trousers on,” France said.“This from the man who refers to his todger as the Norman Invasion,” commented England, somewhat muffled by the hand that still veiled his face.“Only because they both left such a profound impact on your culture, you inbred little savage.”
- There a fic where England claims that France has named his. France doesn't deny it.
- And since different parts of their bodies represent different areas of their nation, it's pretty common for names of areas or famous buildings to be used in this way. Florida, Big Ben, and the Eiffel Tower have all been used on more than one occasion.
- Jo Bekke At Hugwrts has 'Little Darryl', a talking penis.
- In Tomorrow's Doom, Aiko calls her breasts "Masa" and "Mune".
- In Beginning to Question "Little Harry" is rechristened "Harry Jr." by Hermione and her co-wives. Also, Hermione's mother mentions that one of Hermione's father's fellow servicemen called his "Hot Rod" because he drove it fast and wild.
- In Cadence In A Minor, during foreplay with Princess Cadence, Shining Armor notes that "The Prince" has awoken. In another part of the story, he calls it "Little Shiny".
- From the Equestria Girls fan fic Cracks, we get this bit of dialogue when the girls learn that convicted serial anal rapist Ben Dover has escaped prison.
"Oh, I do hope he doesn't return to Canterlot," Rarity moaned. "I just know he'll go after my precious powdered sugar donut!"The other girls slooooooooowly turned to stare at Rarity."Thanks for that, Rarity," Sunset Shimmer said dryly. "I could've gone my whole life without knowing your pet name for your anus."
- In We're the Millers, Edie Fitzgerald refers to her vibrator as Joe Morgan.
- In The Adventures of Ford Fairlane, the protagonist refers to his as "Stanley".
Ford:: Like the commercial; Stanley - The Power Drill!
- Brian Fantana in Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy has a name for his penis. It's called "the Octagon". He's also nicknamed his testicles: his left one is "James Westfall" and his right one is "Dr. Kenneth Noisewater." You ladies play your cards right... you just might get to meet the whole gang.
- In Bluebeard (1972, starring Richard Burton), Erika (Nathalie Delon) introduces her breasts as Jasmine and Cyclamen.
- Early in the movie Chaos Theory, there is a competition to see who has the best name for their penis. Two of the names are "Master of the Universe, Defender of our Galaxy" and "Truth".
- In Duplex, Alex's is called "Mr. Peabody" and thanks to a mistake by his wife, everybody including his mother knows this.
- In the movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days this is hilariously subverted by having the girlfriend naming her boyfriend's penis "Princess Sophia". He complains by saying that, if she has to name his parts, it should be a more masculine name, "something like Spike, or Butch, or Krull the Warrior King!"
- Monty Python's The Meaning of Life does a song of which the sole purpose is getting as many of these as possible in one minute.
- In My Fellow Americans, we learn in a bathroom scene that the two ex-presidents (Russell P. Kramer and Matt Douglas) have named theirs "The First Penis" and "Blinky", respectively.
- In the movie North Dallas Forty, the football player portrayed by Mac Davis refers to his as "John Henry."
- The 1971 British comedy Percy involves a young man who loses his penis in an accident and receives a different one via transplant. He gives his new organ the title name.
- In Poseidon, Emmy Rossum's character refers to her breasts as "the twins."
- In the movie Shanghai Noon Owen Wilson's character Roy O'Bannon calls his penis "Little Roy".
- In Shriek if You Know What I Did Last Friday the Thirteenth, Doughy refers to his penis as "Thor's Hammer." He mistakenly believes that the Big Dipper is this for the constellation Orion.
- When asked in health class to give examples of slang terms for the male erection, Jonathon Moxon of Varsity Blues reels off a list, some of which include naming member itself, including "Tall Tommy," "Mr. Morbis" and "Mr. Mushroomhead."
- In Without a Paddle, the other characters refer to Dan's penis as Jabba, as in Jabba the Hutt.
- Boa vs Python Two teenagers are making out in a car, and the guy tells the girl to "let Lester take over".
- In the film PCU, the following exchange happens:
Droz: Droz: Hi, is Sam in there?Womynist #1: "In there"? What the hell's that supposed to mean?Womynist #2: Yeah, cock-man-oppressor!Droz: Why, thank you. Could you just tell her that Mr. Pokey stopped by?Womynist #1: (to Sam, angrily) You participated in a phallus-naming ceremony?
- Axeman: Randy calls his penis "Peter Meter."
- A man walks into a bar and realizes a couple steps in that it's a gay bar. He's too thirsty to leave so he decides to stick around. The waiter walks up to him and says "What's the name of your penis?"
"Hey look, I'm not into any of that stuff. I just want a drink."
"I'm sorry, but I can't serve you unless you tell me the name of your penis. For example, mine is called Nike, for the slogan 'Just do it.' The guy down at the end of the bar calls his Snickers because it really satisfies." The customer looks dumbfounded so the waiter says he'll give him a minute to think about it and walks off.
The customer asks the man to the left of him "What's the name of your penis?"
"Timex, because it takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!"
He turns to the man on his right and says "And what's the name of yours?"
"Ford, because quality is job one."
The customer thinks for a minute then says to the waiter "The name of my penis is Secret. Now give me my beer."
"Secret? Why Secret?"
"Because it's strong enough for a man, but made for a woman!"
- Did you hear the one about the Mexican with two penises? He named the left one "José" and the right one "Hose B."
- Robert Anton Wilson likes this one; a character from Illuminatus! calls his Polyphemus because it has one eye, rhymes with penis and is a giant, while Wildeblood from Schrodinger's Cat calls his Ulysses because it had a tendency to invade dark, forbidden spaces.
- The female variant is seen in The Iron Dragon's Daughter. In fact, the female characters hold naming ceremonies for their vaginas. The main character's is "Little Jane". Boys have names for their bits as well, but its never mentioned if they have a similar ceremony.
- Who can forget Judy Blume's Forever? "Katherine... I'd like you to meet Ralph."
- In Lady Chatterley's Lover by D. H. Lawrence, the two protagonists (Lady Constance Chatterley and Oliver Mellors) call their private parts "Lady Jane" and "John Thomas", respectively.
- In The Frog King Evie refers to her nether regions as 'the Jiffy Lube'.
- One of the villains in Brothers, William Goldman's weird sequel to Marathon Man, calls his penis "The Envy of All Mankind," which should give you some idea of both his attitude and the book's writing.
- Older Than Print: In "The Porter and the Three Ladies of Baghdad" (one of the stories of Arabian Nights), the ladies refer to their genitals as "the basil of the bridges", "the husked sesame", and "the Khan of Abu Mansur", and so the porter calls his privates "mule Burst all", because it eats the two former items and spends the night in the latter.
- In one of the Outlander books, Brianna is accosted and raped by Stephen Bonnet, who calls his Le Roi, French for "The King".
- In American Psycho, a private investigator asks Bateman about Paul Owen (whom Bateman actually murdered). He thinks to himself: "How could I describe Paul Owen to this guy? Boasting, arrogant, cheerful dickhead who constantly weaseled his way out of checks at Nell's? That I'm heir to the unfortunate information that his penis had a name and that name was Michael?"
- In the YA series Drama!, a well-endowed female character refers to her breasts as "the girls".
- "Still Life with Boobs" by Anne Harris: a short story about people whose body parts run away and have fun without them, including a woman's breasts named George and Gracie and a man's penis named Frank.
- Sue Limb's YA book series, starting with Girl, 15, Charming But Insane: Meet Jess Jordan, our 15-year-old heroine, and her small breasts, nicknamed Bonnie and Clyde.
- In Tipping the Velvet, Diana Lethaby calls her dildo Monsieur.
- In Doing It, by Melvin Burgess, one of the boys calls his "Mr. Knobby Knobster."
- Larry Underwood called his "Mr.Sparky" in his internal thoughts in one chapter of The Stand.
- In Catherine Anderson's Perfect Timing, Harrigan stepmother Dee called her vibrator "Mr. Purple". Ceara later buys one called "Mr. Midas" for use in the bedroom with Quincy.
- Joseph Paxton in Summer Breeze refers to his penis as "Old Glory" several times throughout the book, both mentally and vocally.
- Averted in 50ShadesOfGrey. Christian says he wants Ana to be "on first-name terms" with his "favourite body part", but he never actually mentions what he calls it.
Live Action TV
- Dharma and Greg: While on a Vision Quest, Dharma tells Jane that Greg named her breasts Lyle and Erik, "because they're a couple of killers".
- The Wayans Bros.: A famous art critic walks into the Neidermeyer Building (where Shawn, Marlon, and Pops work) as Marlon is painting. Apparently impressed with his art, she asks him "What do you call your piece?" His response? "Mister Happy." note
- On Mock the Week, an answer to an unknown question was. 'Serious, Risky and Heroic'. Russell Howard chimes up with the question 'What are the nicknames of my cock and two balls?'. David Mitchell (comedian, not the writer) says that Heroic should be the cock, and Frankie Boyle questions how Risky got in there in the first place.
- J.D. from Scrubs is scared of somebody else doing this to his, after an ex called his "Little Buddy", although he and others have referred to it as on occasion as "Little J.D." He already has a name for it, "Mr. Peeps", complete with British accent. Carla and Elliot both name their vagina after an art teacher (Miss Priscilla and Mr Hoober respectively). Laverne's breasts are named Paris and Nicky.
- Friends: Joey Tribbiani calls his the Little General. He used to call it the Little Major, but he claims that "after Denise DeMarco [he] had to promote it".
- In the Brazilian comedy Sai De Baixo, which all Brazilian tropers in this site must remember, there was a character who nicknamed his manhood "Bill Clinton". It was the nineties.
- Patrick from Coupling calls his "Jr. Patrick" or "Partner".
- Sally from 3rd Rock from the Sun named her breasts Veronique and Cindy.
- How I Met Your Mother
- When Barney has Lily paint a nude portrait of him, he complains that she left out "Little Barney, Barnacle Jr, my Barnana, my Barnito Supremo!"
- The female equivalent appears in a different episode, where a drunk girl offers everyone to name her breasts. Barney's suggestion is "Hannity and Colmes".
- Two and a Half Men
- Gaz Wilkinson of Two Pints of Lager and a Packet of Crisps names his "Mr. Nudge".
- Nathan of Sugar Rush names his "Mr. Perky" in one episode.
- On That '70s Show, Eric finds out Donna calls her breasts "The Twins".
Kelso: Hey guys, guess which part of my body I nicknamed "Pink Floyd".
- In an episode of Desperate Housewives, Tom refers to Lynette's (now bigger, thanks to her pregnancy) boobs as "The Supremes", and his genitalia as "Benny and the Jets".
- Captain Jack of Torchwood refers to his as "the captain and his two lieutenants."
- On Sex and the City, Trey and Charlotte were having problems in bed, and their therapist suggested that they name their genitals so they could talk about it. Charlotte named hers "Rebecca" and Trey named his "Schooner".
- Referenced/parodied in an episode of The Golden Girls:
Blanche: My doctor wants to put a pacemaker in me!Sophia: Everybody's got a nickname for it!
- On Smallville, Lois Lane walks in on Clark Kent taking a shower. Clark protests, but she says she's already seen "Clark Junior" before, so what's the big deal?
- On Murphy Brown, Corky calls her breasts Susan and Sharon. Murphy later refers to hers as Woodward and Bernstein.
- In Married... with Children, Al calls Peggy's breasts "the guys." Peggy calls them "the girls".
- One female contestant on Elimidate claimed that she'd win the man because she has "the Big Dogs".
- On Will & Grace, Karen referred to her breasts as "license" and "registration" while flashing a cop who pulled her over. Then she made them talk.
- On Party of Five Julia (Neve Campbell) overhears that Sarah (Jennifer Love Hewitt) named her breast. Later Julia tells Sarah that she has spilled ice cream on Thelma, "or is that one Louise"
- In Green Wing, Alan calls Joanna's vagina "the growler".
- On Skins, Tony (and then Sid) refers to Sid's cock as Mr. Happy.
- Bobby from Cougar Town call his penis "Little Travis". Which, not incidentally, is also his son's name.
Bobby: I call all my favorite things Travis.Travis: That's... oddly flattering.
- Danny on Las Vegas refers to Delinda's breasts as "the Twins". It's unclear if it's him or her that gave them that name.
- On The Drew Carey Show, Oswald nicknamed his genitals "the Olsen twins".
- New Girl,
- On the Valentine's Day episode, Jess is determined to have a one-night stand. She tells Cece, "Tonight's all about what Little Jess wants."
- Schmidt, meanwhile, refers to his organ as "Hector J".
- And let's not forget (as shown in "Fancyman, Part 2") Harold and Kumar, alias Cece's breasts.
- After hearing Anthony Weiner make the claim that he "could not say with certitude" whether or not the person in the infamous pictures was him, Jon Stewart joked that "Certitude" might just be a nickname.
- Lanie on Castle has made multiple mentions of "The Girls."
- In the Comedy Central Roast of Pamela Anderson, she finished her section and the show by thanking her best and more helpful friends she had on her career: Poncho and Lefty
- During an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, Steve Harvey referred to his penis as "Russell". Ellen did a double take to the camera.
- When appearing on The Late Show With Stephen Colbert, Sarah Silverman said that she made a joke on Twitter about his boyfriend naming his penis "The Great Christine Baranski", only for the media to think that she was serious, and her real boyfriend, Michael Sheen actually calls his penis that.
- A capella group The Bobs have a song entitled "She Made Me Name You Earl," which is two minutes and fifty-eight seconds of nothing but this trope.
- "Weird Al" Yankovic has a song titled "Headline News" where he recounts the Lorena Bobbitt story: a man who made his wife very angry and woke up the next morning to find that "Mister Happy was missing."
"He couldn't quite explain it/ It had always just been there..."
- A Tom Green song "Pet Names For Genitalia" (here) lists many examples of this trope to the tune of "We Didn't Start The Fire".
- Adam Sandler has a recurring skit on his Stan & Judy's Kid album about a guy whose names for his penis always turn women off in the heat of the moment. Among those names are "tallywacker," "jimma-jamma" and "pud"
- The XTC song "Pink Thing" about a guy who is obsessed with something he calls "Pink Thing"
Anytime you rise, I'm here,And I'm crazy for you pink thing.You make me want to laugh,You make me want to cry,When I stroke your head I feel a hundred heartbeats high,Pink thing.
- The Rock has "The People's Strudel".
- D-Generation X once spied on Vince McMahon using security cameras. Vince calls his André the Giant!
- Triple H used to call his "the big bazooka" and "my soldier that stands at attention", mainly to irritate then-Commissioner Sgt. Slaughter.
- Ric Flair calls his penis "Space Mountain", because "it's the oldest ride in the park, but it still has the longest line."
- Female example: On The John Boy And Billy Big Show, the guys started referring to Assistant Producer Jackie Curry-Lynch's breasts as "the twins" after she got implants.
- On the Martin Molloy radio show, the character Haughty Mick referred to his penis as 'Yul Brynner'.
- On The Now Show Jon Holmes admitted that his wife calls his 'Little Jonathan'.
- Team Starkid gives us Miss Cooter, Dick, Weenie, Big , Flopsy and The Old Snatch from Me and My Dick.
- And, from A Very Potter Sequel, "Who's Big D?" enter Dumbledore "In case you were wondering, the D stands for my wiener"
- The Vagina Monologues has a monologue about the healing experience of holding a naming ceremony for the female speaker's genitals - renaming it from "Itsy-Bitsy" to "Vulva." Admittedly the latter is the correct medical term, but the ceremony and sensuality she attributed to it make it an example of this trope.
- One of the guests in Lippa's The Wild Party is quick to correct his hooker Dolores about the proper name for his penis.
Dolores: It's called Good Heavens!
Man: Dolores, I'm a very, very busy producer.
Dolores: You gotta give 'em a chance!
Man: Well, can they write a tune? Can they inspire a nation? Y'know, "c'mon kid, c'mon kid, Alexander's Ragtime Band..." Now there's a great tune for ya. Can they touch Irving?
Dolores: [putting her hand on his crotch] I can touch Irving.
Man: ...His name's George.
- A bar-girl in the enhanced GBA port of Final Fantasy VI calls her "twins" Humpty and Dumpty. This was Bowdlerised in earlier localizations of the game.
- In Silent Hill: Shattered Memories, Dahlia claims that Harry nicknamed her breasts "Sid and Nancy".
- Rance calls his... the "Hyper Weapon". He sings about it in an occasion.
- It took until his fifth game to learn what Leisure Suit Larry calls his equipment, but it was worth waiting for: Bucephalus.
- In the 36 Lessons of Vivec, in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Vivec's "spear" is named Muatra. he uses it to kill his own monster children and have sex with Almalexia.
- In Mass Effect 3, apparently Joker nicknamed his *ahem* "joystick" "Admiral Winky".
- In Deadpool, after Rogue absorbs Deadpool's powers, she quips that "the girls" are perkier than ever, while feeling herself up.
- Bud, in 1977: The Comic, really does call his "Mr Happy".
- In The Order of the Stick, Roy calls his The Trouser Titan. Everyone is amused to find this out. Like many tropes, this is lampshaded.
Roy: There is no way I'm saying goodbye to the Trouser Titan just so I can fool some lame-ass assassins.
Elan: ...You call it the "Trouser Titan"?
Roy: NOT THE POINT!Belkar: Hey Sweet Thing, wanna hold my Rod of Lordly Might?
- Questionable Content:
- Steve, as quoted above, calls his Steve Ray Vaughn.
- Faye, meanwhile, calls her left boob, which is a bit saggier than the right, the Underachiever.
- In the webcomic Don't Forget to Validate Your Parking, Mike's agent suggests that he become a stripper, using the name format something demonic — penis name. In case you're wondering, Mike's is "Left Eye Lou" (after CNN pundit Lou Dobbs) and his agent's is "The Summer Tentpole".
- David Walkerton calls his "Li'l Walky".
- In Queen of Wands, it's mentioned that Felix's Penis is named Mr. Winky... after he asked his wife Shannon why she called all the zombies she was shooting in a game after it.
- Roast Beef calls his Dracula.
Ray: "Can I still call my junk my 'rad chilies'?"
- Ellen has been known to refer to her chest as "the Wonder Twins".
- In Ansem Retort, Zexion named his penis "The Torrent". Axel named his Jack the Ripper. He also named his testicles Slashy and Stabby.
- Gabe's penis has many names.
"Right in the Mean Bean Machine!"
- Robin DeSanto in Shortpacked! refers to her breasts as 'Team Robin'.
- Right after Shane's Moment of Awesome (convincing a bunch of aliens that the squishy things on one of the "boys"' chests were bags of nitroglycerin, thereby getting the aliens to release them for fear of being suicide-bombed), Alex (the girl in question) says, "Hey, give a little credit to Thelma and Louise here!" as the others are congratulating Shane.
- It was a running joke for awhile in Sluggy Freelance that Gwynn's repeated references to her "monkeys" were actually references to her breasts (they weren't). "Loofah" was also a reference to part of Gwynn's anatomy. Except not.
- Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal: Behold... The Singularity!
- A woman from Channel Ate named her dildo Stan. Does that count?
- Hijinks Ensue: Josh just doesn't have one name. He has many names for his junk.
- In Sandra on the Rocks, Marie turns out to be one of those occasional female instances; her choice is predictably adorkable.
- Skin Horse: Tip's tackle is called The Light of Culture and Reason. It was named by a girl with an imperialism thing, apparently.
- In Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, Captain Hammer notes to the protagonist, by way of taunting him about having sex with his would-be girlfriend, that, "She's with Captain Hammer, and these [lifts his fists] are not the hammer." After a beat, he then proceeds to explain the joke: "The hammer is my penis."
- In The Guild, Zaboo calls his "Mister Fuzzy", and "Mr. Wiggly" in Season Three.
- In episode 15 of Naruto The Abridged Series, the Hokage comments, "Now, theme songs, those are something that can get 'Little Hokage' up in the morning."
- I'd show her Space Mountain. (Beat) Space Mountain is my penis.
- A Very Potter Sequel gives us Big D ( Dumbledore) and Little D ( Draco)
- "Geek Therapy" has an episode where a non-geek-guy goes to a therapist because he can't talk to geek girls. Why? Because when one asked "Do you have a gun named Vera" he assumed she was talking about this trope.
Therapist: She wasn't.
- Not Always Related has a female example.
- Averted in Dragon Ball Z Abridged, when Vegeta while a giant screen focuses on his crotch) yells out that he's going to unleash his giant monkey... form (screen jumps to his face as the crowd sighs in relief).
Man in crowd: Thank God I thought he meant penis!
- Boomstick from Death Battle decided to name his penis Righteous Indignation, after Bucky O'Hare's spaceship.
Wiz: This tough frigate needs a full crew to operate, but its maser cannon packs a deadly punch.Boomstick: Enough about my genitals, Wiz, let's get back to the rabbit!
- Random Assault: There has been a discussion about the names of the hosts' members before.
- Subverted in The Simpsons, when Springfield Elementary becomes sex-segregated, Bart proclaims happily that he can now walk around with "Bart Junior" hanging out...and then whips out Bart Junior, who turns out to be a frog. A frog who immediately croaks, in subtitles: "I thought he was talking about his penis".
- Selma refers to her breasts as her "boys".
- Bender calls his antenna "Little Bender." It's implied throughout the show that a male robot's antenna is his penis equivalent.
- Leela calls her breasts her "Girls".
- In "Benderama", a heavily inebriated Hermes asks an equally inebriated Zoidberg if he wants to see a picture of his "Boy", which turns out to be his penis.
- In the "Bob's Burgers" episode World Wharf II, Fanny has named her breasts Milo and Otis.
- In Spliced!, Entree has named all of the teats on his udder. The one that gives addictive milk is called "Nugget".
- From "A Very Venture Christmas":
Hank: (looking at a Nativity scene) Whoops! Baby Jesus is out of the manger!Brock: Wha? (looks down at his fly)
- On The Cleveland Show when Cleveland was trying to find his son, Cleveland Jr., a friend, he asked a kid if he'd like to "play with Cleveland Jr." not realizing the kid was actually an adult undercover cop who thought he was talking about his penis. He's promptly arrested. Fortunately it got cleared up, as he is driving home in the next scene, lampshading the misunderstanding.
- Beavis And Butthead frequently refer to their penises as "The Captain."
Butt-head: Don't forget to take one of the Captain.
Beavis: *Shoving a camera down his pants and laughing maniacally* I'm going to need you to stand up straight!
- An interview the two did to advertise their movie reveals that Beavis refers to his nads as "Bon bons".