Hurricoaster is a notable Youtube Pooper, whose videos heavily rely on Ear Rape and/or Sensory Abuse, most using SpongeBob SquarePants as source material.He went on a Schedule Slip after "Bifdus Regularis" in 2011, which lasted two years before finally coming back with the second part of "It's Rip Snortin' Time!"
This pooper's works contain examples of:
open/close all folders
Sham Wow Patties
- Captain Obvious: "When I die, funeral."
- Early Installment Weirdness: There's none of the Sensory Abuse that would later make him famous.
- I Do Not Like Green Eggs and Ham: Subverted.
- Masochist's Meal: Squidward gives a customer shit on a stick.
- Shout-Out: SpongeBob pulls the head of Barack Obama out of Squidward's ear.
- Your Head Asplode: Squidward after SpongeBob punches him repeatedly.
- Also, Patrick for no reason.
The Sky Had a Weegee!
- Big Bad: Weegee.
- Blatant Lies: "Our hands are clean!" They're holding a grenade, a knife, and a gun. And an axe shortly after.
- Book Ends: Spongebob's scream.
- Early Installment Weirdness: Still no Sensory Abuse.
- Precision F-Strike: "*bleep* you!"
- The Scream and The Stinger: Spongebob does one as a yawn. It also closes the video.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Squidward's house after being it by the anchor several times.
The Haunted Hotel of Weegee
- Big Bad: Weegee once more.
- Big "NO!": Spongebob does it twice in succession.
- Squidward does it a few times as well.
- Brick Joke: The exploding Pokeball. "WHAT THE FU-" *explosion*
- The Cameo: Weegee himself. And the exploding Pokeball.
- Early Installment Weirdness: Still no Sensory Abuse.
- Haunted Hotel
- Hell Hotel: The Weegee Towers. Its motto is "You will die!"
- Masochist's Meal: Spaghetti with pickles?
- The Stinger: "Weegee!"
- Stuff Blowing Up: "Die."
- The ending.
- Your Head A Splode: The hotel worker whose hand Mr. Krabs slaps repeatedly.
- And Squidward getting stung by a jellyfish. The latter is a lot bigger, though.
It's Rip Snortin' Time!
- Ear Rape: Special mention goes to the worm scene.
- "Ready to get it ooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-"
- Earth-Shattering Kaboom: At the end of the worm scene.
- Eye Beams: The bull worm can fire them.
- Failed a Spot Check: The "changing room" is actually the Alaskan Bull Worm.
- Fish Eyes: Sandy gets these sometimes, accompanied by a heavily distorted voice.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: Sandy.
- Manly Gay: The bouncer, if his "Bieber" tattoo is anything to go by.
- Precision F-Strike: "Holy shit!"
- Shout-Out: Spongebob briefly watches the infamous "recruiterments" George W. Bush talk.
- Unexplained Recovery: Spongebob abruptly recovers after dying.
- Be Careful What You Wish For: Squidward wishing he was dead.
- Broken Record: At one point the dog's car continuously screeches forwards.
- Call Back: Spongebob sports Sandy's Fish Eyes and distorted voice from "It's Rip Snortin' Time!" in the opening here.
- Ear Rape: The best example would be "I... QUI-UIQ UAAAAAA''AAAA'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA - QUIT!!"
- Eye Beams: Mr. Krabs fires them at Squidward when the latter asks if they could go.
- Killed Mid-Sentence: Squidward.
- Fish Eyes: Squidward sports them briefly.
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: During the Actavia parody:"Wait, so there's a causation between leading busy lives and not being able to control your diet? If that were true, I would be morbidly obese because of my intensive school program. I think this lady's on crack, or worse O__O Maybe, she's reading results from a study that was statistically biased to begin with. Either way, I'm lolling that you decided to stop the video to read all this. XD XD XD"
- Good News, Bad News: Inverted humorously: the good news is the bad news, and vice versa.
- Masochist's Meal: Actitia tastes like shit, apparently.
- Nuke 'em
- Painting the Medium: In the aforementioned Broken Record moment, a "Vegas Pro has stopped working" window briefly appears.
- Parody Commercial: They take up a good portion of the video.
- Shoot the Shaggy Dog
- Shout-Out: The Twilight Zone theme plays during the second GEICO commercial.
- Stuff Blowing Up: How the first GEICO parody ends. Twice.
- Title Drop: During the Actitia commercial.
- Visual Pun: "Squidward, you're making a big steak!"
- Voice of the Legion: "And what could be better than serving up smiles?" Sounds like Gel-arshie.
- Word Salad Humor: "Let's see... fuckin' blue applesauce..."
- Your Head Asplode: Squidward causes this by grabbing Mr. Krabs' eyes.
It's Rip Snortin' Time! 2
- Watch here
- Brick Joke: The train and the eagle face.
- Call Back: The Fish Eyes from the past two poops appear yet again on SpongeBob, and then on Sandy with an exact recreation of a moment from the original Rip Snortin' Time.
- Evil Laugh: Patrick and Sandy upon witnessing Bikini Atoll.
- Excited Show Title!
- Freeze-Frame Bonus:"Lol I just killed Spongebob, Patrick, AND Sandy all within one 10-second clip. I feel so happy about this muahahaha, muahaha. Yet, I am not lolling due to my irresistably maniacal deeds, but because, yet again you have decided to pause the video to read all of this.""LOLOL dafjdklajdklfjla XD XD XD"
- In Name Only: Uses a completely different episode than the similarly named YTP, despite the promise of a sequel in the first.
- Schedule Slip: This came out two years after Bifidus Regularius.
- Sensory Abuse: HOLY SHIT!
- Shout-Out: Justin Bieber returns, this time on Squidward's mug.
- The music video for Mountain's "Mississippi Queen" appears as a Visual Pun.
- Stuff Blowing Up: Too many times to count, often for no reason.
- Visual Pun: "I got bed again". Further hammered in by him tripping on a bed.
- Watch Out for That Tree!: Complete with a Shout-Out to the trope namer.
Rodeohead - Kock Police