. Hotel Infinity is a rather standard spooky jamjar
set in a hotel; the premise of the game is based on Hilbert's Paradox of the Grand Hotel, which is given a Continuity Nod
by the two owners having the last name of Hilbert.
This game provides examples of:
- Baleful Polymorph: Any character who dies in-game, or who comes from a point in canon after their death, spends a day as a cat.
- Cute Kitten: The Hilberts own an infinite number of cats, which roam the hotel freely. Woe betide any character who is allergic.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Pawlia as a screen name for Dahlia Hawthorne when she's a cat.
- Inn of No Return: Though it's actually a rather nice example, with room service and everything.
- That One Level: The swamp floor. Why is there a swamp inside a hotel?!