open/close all folders
Films — Animation
- The owner of Dinoco in Cars is a limo with a horn hood ornament functioning as a moustache.
- In The Brave Little Toaster, one of the broken down cars in the junkyard during the "Worthless" number is a long-bodied roadster with hood hornments. It states that it took a Texan to a wedding, one assumes that it was a wealthy Texan if he could afford a car like that.
Films — Live-Action
- In Sunset, cowboy movie star Tom Mix drives a huge Packard convertible with steer horns mounted on the front. Mix actually had a car like this in Real Life.
- In North North's first stop when looking for a new set of parents is Texas, where his prospective parents pick him up in the airport driving an airport cart with horns, followed by a Absurdly Long Limousine with horns on the front.
- In Scotland, PA, when Joe McBeth becomes owner of a successful restaurant, he buys a new car with steer horns on the hood as a status symbol. They're a Chekhov's Gun as well: he dies at the end by falling off a roof and getting impaled on those same horns.
- In CSI, Grissom investigated the case of a man with Down's Syndrome who was working at a ranch. The murder weapon turned out to be a pair of these, and the killer their owner, a cocky ranch hand.
- In one Emergency! episode, the paramedics are flagged down by a guy wanting to report an accident. He was dressed Western-style and had a pair of these on the hood of his car.
- The Dukes of Hazzard:
- Boss Hogg has a pair of giant horns on his white Caddy convertible.
- Boss Hogg's Polar Opposite Twin Abraham Lincoln Hogg has a pair of horns on his black Caddy convertible.
- Boss Hogg's nephew Hughie has a pair of small horns on his white VW Beetle convertible.
- In JJ Starbuck, Starbuck was a self-made Texas billionaire who toured the country in his white 1964 Continental that came complete with steer horns on the hood and a horn that played The Eyes of Texas, using his wealth to help people.
- Cannon: In "Country Blues", the Victim of the Week is a country and western singer who drives a white convertible with massive horns on the grill.
- For at least part of his career, John "Bradshaw" Layfield used a limo with cow horns mounted on the front.
- In Grand Theft Auto V, Trevor can add a pair of horns to his signature cars hood, or its roof (or both), which fits well with his rebellious lifestyle and his love for living in the desert.
- One episode of The Flintstones has a character who's a Western-stereotype rich cattle guy, and his stone-age car sports a pair
- On The Simpsons, Rich Texan has a pair of horns on his giant Cadillac.
- Doug Dimmadome's Dimmobile from The Fairly OddParents!.
- In Hot Wheels Acceleracers, Old Smokey is a huge flatbed truck driven by Porkchop with a pair of bull horns attached to the grill.