It takes courage to go back.
A TV Land reality series. Each season focuses on a different class that graduated twenty years ago and brings them all together for the first time in years to sir up the drama.
Each class member had a stereotyped label such as 'The Jock', 'The Cheerleader', 'The Bully' and so on. The second season had more original labels, such as 'The Pregnant Girl, 'The Preacher's Daughter', etc.
Is about to start it's third season.For the trope, see Class Reunion.
This show contains examples of the following tropes:
- Alpha Bitch: Lana from Season One. From what the trailers for Season Three show us, also Elena and Lisette.
- Butch Lesbian: Kat from season one, until she decided giving men another chance.
- Camp Gay: Eric from Season Three.
- Class Reunion: Well, duh.
- The Eighties: When all the classes graduated.
- Geek: Glenn from Season One.
- High School: Where all the drama started, baby!
- Jerk Jock: Jason from season one and Dennis from season two.
- Nerd: Cyndi in Season Three.