Hide N Seek Battle Monster Tactics
A Strategy/RPG hybrid for the Game Boy Color.
This game provides examples of:
- Betting Mini-Game: Slot machines in a casino on B4 that will let you win Jewels sometimes.
- Critical Hit: Taren's natural skill is capable of having increased attack.
- Early Bird Boss Kratora, not even the Target Monster of B1, has high HP to go with his Fire element that can easily threaten Kevin—which makes it hilarious that the floor's Target Monster, Wyneck, is weaker and is only accompanied by an easily killed Marlinger.
- Fake King: It explains King Klein's evil look.
- Glass Cannon: Goum, but subverted a bit in that damage attacks on his front are reduced even further by the direction multiplier, and he has so much HP to work with.
- Gotta Catch 'Em All: The Montacs, which you get for defeating the different types of monsters, along with the individual monster types' moves.
- He Knows About Timed Hits: Although some players may have trouble learning how to play through the game anyway, every time you start over you have to deal with Toppy telling you.