A webcomic created by Scott Austin that uses many of the Nedor characters (and quite a few characters from other publishers). The story takes place in an alternate reality where the allies of WWII lost the war. The Nedor character American Crusader (Archibald "Archie" Masters) is an aging hero collecting DNA from various heroes in an attempt to revive the Golden Age. Many changes have been made to the characters' origin stories and appearances.It can be read on Hero-inc.net.Needs a Better Description
This webcomic contains examples of:
- Alternate History
- Badass Grandpa / Retired Badass: The retired superheroes. Diana Adams/Masters, aka Miss Masque, is especially accountable.
- Bilingual Bonus
- Corporate-Sponsored Superhero: American Crusader
- Deadpan Snarker: Duncan Boone, the Black Terror.
- Instant Awesome, Just Add Mecha: The "walking tanks" used by both the Americans and Nazi Germany. The Sentries used by the U.S. as its border guards.
- Legacy Character: The new American Crusader.
- Mega Corp.: Takacorp
- Monumental Damage:
- The Eiffel Tower got topple by two superhuman terrorists.
- The Statue of Liberty was destroyed at the end of WWII.
- Monster Clown: George Hackett, the Clown.
- Public Domain Character
- Show Within a Show: The Newsweek magazine mentions a remake of Elvis Presley's 5-times Oscar nominated film Train to Tijuana and a sequel to THX1138.
- Slogans: "Heroes, Inc. Making superheroes today for a safer tomorrow."
- Statue of Liberty: After the statue was destroyed at the end of WWII, the French gave the U.S. a new one that is armed with a sword and shield in place of the torch and tablet of law. Like the original, it is made of copper and hasn't corroded into green due to its caretakers treating it well.
- Stuffed into the Fridge: Invoked by Diana when upset to hear of being taking off from field duty by her husband after her kidnapping attempt to lure Masters.Diana: I'm not going to be in your private "woman in the fridge"!
- Stupid Jetpack Hitler
- Super Soldier: The origin of the majority of the world's heroes.
- Taking the Bullet: This is how Masters saved the life of John F. Kennedy.
- The Loins Sleep Tonight: In a flashback to 1940, Boone had problems with his erection as a apparent side effect from experimentation which Masters tells this out loud in front of the nurses.
- War Is Hell: Invoked by Masters during WWII.Archibald Masters: Do you think we we'll win this war with foul language and cigar breath? Dammit Boone, this is war! War isn't fair! War isn't pretty. War is ugly! War is hell!
- Your Terrorists Are Our Freedom Fighters: The Free Britannia organization that demands for the United Kingdom's separation from "Germania".