is a Fan Made flash game based off the popular Halo
series. Master Chief fights the "covenants" to escape Reach. He saves Sgt. Johnson and Capt. Keyes and kills things. It's simple, really.
This 2D Fan Made Flash Game Contains Examples of:
- All in a Row: Though, you can trick them to get in front of you for a second.
- Ambidextrous Sprite
- A Space Marine Is You
- Check Point: Just like in the main Halo universe.
- Crate Expectations: Lots of useful crates.
- Color-Coded Multiplayer: The defunct online mode used this.
- Cosmetically Different Sides: Shoot, shoot, shoot, die.
- Do Not Drop Your Weapon
- Do Not Run with a Gun
- Engrish: The covenants, for example.
- Escort Mission: Made fun, since they all but one are immortal, and that one is a badass.
- Excuse Plot
- Gravity Barrier
- Hit Points: Everyone has a set health, but nobody can see it. However, yours can be seen by you.
- Infallible Babble
- It's Up to You
- Jump Physics: Even for something Halo-related it's insane.
- Level Editor
- Level Goal
- Magnet Hands: Hey, John, how are you never dropping that gun?
- No Campaign for the Wicked
- Over Heating: Taken straight from the official games.
- Palette Swap: The Elites, Grunts, and Marines.
- Point of No Return
- Preexisting Encounters
- Road Runner PC
- Run Don't Walk
- Scratch Damage
- Scripted Event
- Suspicious Videogame Generosity: Did you get a Rocket Launcher? Here's a Hunter or Sword Elite to use those rockets on!
- War Has Never Been So Much Fun: Though, there is blood.