This game contains examples of:
- Flawless Victory: A "strike" (placing your marker directly on the city's location) is a quintuple multiplier.
- Luck-Based Mission: Frequently, you'll clear a level only because you were either given a tourist hotspot (Orlando, Florida) or a city in a very small and easily recognized country (Great Britain's small size means you'll get triple multipliers with regularity). Just as frequently, you'll score several hits, only to lose on some incredibly obscure African nation-state.
- Mother Russia Makes You Strong: Subverted; Russia is hated by players of this game, because its immense size means if you misplace a city, you're probably thousands of kilometers off.
- Nintendo Hard: Hope you're either a geography major or have a world map on hand.
- Oh, Crap: Being given a city you've never heard of in a country you've never heard of.
- Scoring Points: The goal is to clear ever-increasing point caps.
- Timed Mission: The faster you make a decision, the more points you score. It's Game Over if you let the timer expire.
- Up to Eleven: Level 7 makes this even harder. How? They remove the country borders.