open/close all folders
- Monchichis. Originally a toy line.
- The Ewoks from Return of the Jedi, who later got two (made-for-TV) movies and an animated series of their own.
Live Action TV
- The Astrosniks, a German toy set.
- Achewood parodies and subverts this one'. The cast consists of anthropomorphic cats and talking stuffed animals; but one of the stuffed animals is an elderly disaffected teddy bear, one is a psychopathically alcoholic stuffed lion, one is a milquetoast bear with the occasional delusion of grandeur, and one is a five-year-old otter who only exists to be scarred psychologically. Of the three cats, one is a Rich Idiot With No Dayjob, one is a severely depressed coder, and one is a nutjob holier-than-thou pseudo-activist who only finds meaning in putting down everyone around him.
- Bear Nuts is another webcomic subversion of this. An Affectionate Parody of Care Bears, except with characters like Prozac and Evil bear.
- Hodges Pond.
- Care Bears
- The Get Along Gang
- Adventures of the Gummi Bears
- The My Little Pony franchise
- Shirt Tales
- The Snorks, also based on a Belgian comic strip.
- The Suntots, from The Smoggies.
- The Wuzzles.
- Winnie-the-Pooh and friends qualify, although it was less pronounced in the original books.
- The Happy Little Elves from The Simpsons.
- Rainbow Monkeys from Codename: Kids Next Door.
- Dummi Bears from Rugrats.
- The Buddy Bears from Garfield and Friends are a vicious parody of this trope.
- The Schlubs (a Smurfs parody) from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
- The Gigglepies from The Fairly OddParents! (subverted, they are evil and want to destroy everything not as cute as they are).
- The Woodland Critters from South Park. (subverted they are evil Satan worshipers)
- Squishy Bearz from Eek! The Cat.
- The Biskitts
- The Paw Paw Bears (with extra Braids, Beads and Buckskins)
- Monchichis also had an American cartoon (with a hideous Ear Worm of a theme song)
- Chucklewood Critters.
- Blinky Bill
- The main cast of Littlest Pet Shop (1995).
- The Bluffers
- Ovide and the Gang. Heck, it's right there in the title.
- Forest Friends
- The Centsables
- The Wild Puffalumps