, also known as CrazedWriter, is a Fan Fic
writer focused primarily on The Hunchback of Notre Dame
, the Disney
She writes about a Mary Sue
named Danisha Woods, a time-traveling teacher who is Frollo's One True Love
. She is introduced in Back To The Frollo
. However, Frollo is still allowed to have somewhere in the vicinity of 30 other women as mistresses.
Danisha and her future friends have zany adventures in the past while Frollo can come forward in time to hang out in the future (circa 1997).
The thing about Frollo Freak
is that it is clear when you visit her website
that she can't distinguish herself from her character. She writes an entire series about her/Danisha's affair with Frollo, who goes from a racist murderer who raises Quasimodo as penance to a man who is fair and is a good if stern parent to the bell ringer. That other characterization? Was a ruse created by the gypsies.
Frollo Freak's writing includes examples of:
- Affectionate Nickname: Danisha calls Frollo "sugarbritches" a lot. In Didn't It Blow Your Mind, Claude Frollo?, a sequel to Back To The Frollo, her Gary Stu Iggy calls Phoebus "Jethro." A lot of people tend to call Danisha a "Nubian princess."
- Berserk Button: Besides Danisha's reaction to being mistaken for a gypsy, she also doesn't react well when anyone threatens her beloved Frollo
- Big Beautiful Woman: Danisha. She is described as "curvy" and "voluptuous" yet is considered beautiful by people other than Frollo. He may be considered a Chubby Chaser.
- Cold-Blooded Torture: In The Disney Seven, Frollo has a torture chamber set up. He ends up in it
- Draco in Leather Pants: Frollo. Literally.
- Fan Wank: Her theory in which Frollo was replaced by an evil look-alike during the Festival Of Fools. Face Palm.
- Felony Misdemeanor: In The Disney Seven, Frollo takes over a town and does the awful, awful thing of changing the annual Founder's Day picnic into a (gasp) luncheon! He also cancels the annual basketball game between the high school team and a team comprised of Disney characters. Everyone gets all upset over this, despite the fact that Cruella de Vil is making their children work in her sweatshop.
- Food Porn: Danisha loves to cook. Also, her family tends to offer her food as incentives to return to the future.
- Graceful Ladies Like Purple: Danisha. If she's wearing anything, it will nearly always be purple.
- Hair-Trigger Temper: Danisha becomes a 'dissed sistah' almost at the drop of a hat.
- Hypocrite: Frollo Freak seems to think that Esmerelda is a gold-digging whore, but when you look at the reasons on her site on why Frollo is a "hearthrob" his money is at the top of the list.
- Ho Yay: In Didn't It Blow Your Mind, Claude Frollo?, Frollo's statements and thoughts regarding the character of Iggy have shades of this.
- The Immodest Orgasm: According to this...
- Insane Troll Logic: Her theory on what "really happened" in a nutshell.
- A Little Something We Call Rock And Roll: Iggy and Danisha lead a tavern of French people in 20th century American hits, including songs by the Jackson Five. Later in Didn't It Blow Your Mind, Claude Frollo?, Danisha performs for the King of France on a piano (which wasn't invented yet) and chooses a slew of ragtime and jazz songs to perform. He loves them.
- Old Shame: All her old Frollo-centric fan fic, apparently. "Warning! The early stuff – e.g., the "Claude & Me" series – is blatantly and awfully Mary Sue-ish. I hate it."
- The Reveal: In The Disney Seven, the seventh hero needs to be found. The other heros muck about while waiting and while the villains dispatch themselves. Frollo Freak starts teasing who the hero might be before having the Big Reveal in the end. It's Stitch!
- Sassy Black Woman: Danisha. Oh boy, Danisha.
- Supporting Harem: There are women who call themselves Frollo's Secret Mistresses. And there are at least 30 of them. But of them, Danisha is the only one Frollo truly loves. The others are just "distractions." Keep in mind that these other mistresses were characters created by the other Frollolusters Frollo Freak hung out with online. From what others have said, Frollo Freak made these writers acknowledge Danisha was his true love in their own stories.
- We All Live in America / Creator Provincialism: Danisha goes back in time to medieval France. Does she spend time trying the native foods? Listening to the traditional and contemporary music? Learning the history and local stories? Of course not! She—and her companions—spread American culture throughout 15th century Paris. They teach the kids how to play baseball, kickball and other games you will find on American playgrounds. And American history—or rather, American future—as well as American literature. Danisha—and clearly Frollo Freak—is from Indiana, so she puts emphasis on foods like fried chicken, mashed potatoes, pecan pie, ice cream, lemonade, etc. They turn medieval Paris into a small Midwestern town. When they go to the future, Danisha takes Frollo around places Frollo Freak must frequent. It also happens in The Disney Seven where Walroy is described as being in the Midwest.
- What an Idiot: Although Frollo Freak is apparently a social studies teacher, she manages to get quite bit of American history wrong.
- What the Hell, Hero?: Frollo Freak seems to think that if you accidentally turn a man on and then refuse to have sex with him, even after he sexually assaulted you, you deserve to be beaten and tortured.