Everything's Better With Motorcycles
This is just true. Imagine your protagonist in a Badass Longcoat is about to square off against a bunch of zombies. Is it better if he does this on foot or on a motorcycle? See also All Bikers Are Hells Angels, Cool Bike, Badass Biker, Motorcycle on the Coast Road.
- Biker Mice from Mars
- Ghost Rider
- Triage X - Preferred method of entrance for Arashi and Mikoto
- Sons of Anarchy
- The Adventures of Dr. McNinja - Sparklelord and King Radical's dirtbike
- The Dreeson Incident: Shows up throughout the novel but most obvious with at the eponymous incident. Specifically, the incident involves Buster Beasley riding into a armed mob on a Harley. This combined with the Heroic Sacrifice he makes after dismounting lead to him attaining major in universe status as a Memetic Badass.
- Meat Loaf employs the trope to great effect on his album covers if nothing else.
- Power Rangers
- Warhammer 40,000 - Space Marines, Orks, & Eldar
- CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!
- Kamen Rider
- Shadow the Hedgehog - why else is he shown riding a motorcycle in all the trailers for his game? This now extends into Sonic racing games.
- This trope + Flying Car = Sirius Black's flying motorcycle.
- In ReBoot Bob tried to invoke this by replacing his problematic car with a bike. It gets destroyed before he has a chance to use it.
- Some of the robots in Transformers become motorcyles. Jack rides Arcee on a regular basis. This activity makes him at least twice as popular as any other human. The robots who have motorcycle alts also have a tendency to be much more popular than other alts. Prowl was so awesome that they had to kill him off before he overshadowed Optimus Prime.
- Kinos Journey: The story of a young traveler and her talking motorbike, Hermes, traveling from nation to nation, and waxing philosophical.
- The Once Upon a Time episode A Tale of Two Sisters features a biker on a motorcycle frighting Elsa. Considering she never saw one before.
- World Domination In Retrospect: It's not a motorcycle, but Psycho Gecko's tricked out scooter is full of hidden weapons that can thoroughly demolish police or do-gooders. Even if it is pink and has a feathered hat with the words "The Minstrel" underneath, never underestimate Gecko when he's on his Minstral cycle.
- In Poet Anderson: The Dream Walker and its comic book prequel, there are rad futuristic bikes abound.
- This carries onto the music videos and presentation of Poet creators Angels & Airwaves, as motorcycle riding shows up on the cover for I-Empire and Stomping the Phantom Break Pedal and the video for Diary.