Elliot Goes To School
was a surprisingly well-done
series made with Garry's Mod
, and includes voice actors. It involves random explosions
, horrible teachers
, penis jokes
, incredibly awesome scenes
, and overall total chaos.
The plot consists of the overly random antics that occur at the new high school that Elliot (the main character) attends, along with his band of misfits that constitute his friends, and each episodes plot goes from Kitty0706's unique take on the everyday rituals of the American education system, from field trips to Mondays. Although there have been episodes that haven't been based entirely within the school or not called "Elliot Goes to School" (namely 'Elliot Goes Camping'), they are still canon to the overall plot.
The series can be found here
and was made by the user kitty0706
This show provides examples of:
- Author Existence Failure: Sadly the case with kitty0706 (who's real name is Colin as implied in Elliot Goes to School), who sadly passed away from leukemia.
- Captain Obvious: Brandon's attempts at dramatic narration during Elliot Goes Camping come off as this. Often times he'll be interrupted or drowned out.
- Class Clown: Brandon is a great example of this. However, if someone makes a joke toward him, he'll just sit back in his seat and mumble, "Oh. Ok."
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Elmer is fairly grounded in reality for one of these, but never for one whole sentence at a time. Case in point, when he interrupts Elliot and Xavier's argument about their GPS map...
Elmer: Stop arguing and divorce already! My nails are sensitive.
(Creepy high-contrast close-up of his freshly-painted fingernails)
- Delinquents: You better believe it.
- Emo Teen: There was a kid who perfectly fulfilled the emo stereotype, stabbing himself with a needle and such. Unfortunately, he suffered Chuck Cunningham Syndrome and has not been in any recent episodes.
- Facepalm: Elliot performs one of these in the camping episode. No, not that camping episode.
- Groin Attack: "Oh, my jewels!"
- Five-Man Band: Elliot and his friends.
- High School: It's in the title.
- Hilarity Ensues: Essentially the norm in Elliot's high school mishaps.
- Insane Troll Logic: "I told you he got tackled by a squirrel! That's his clone!"
- Late for School: Elliot is late for school every single day. Each episode, in fact, includes a montage usually set to intense music of him rushing to school.
- Lovable Nerd: Xavior 3.10. His name should say enough. When he's bored he pulls out his MacBook (which he stole from Best Buy around Christmas) or his iPhone, and sometimes no-clips out of the area by means of travel.
- Ordinary High-School Student: Elliot. ... To an extent.
- Rousing Speech: Elliot gives one at the end of the first episode. You'd never expect that from a guy like him.
- Running Gag: Lots of them.
- Sadist Teacher: Mr. Tittles- I mean, Mr. Higglesworth. He throws desks, chairs, and boots at his students on a regular basis, frequently calls them "fagola," and his very first line was, "Sit your fat asses down, you pack of used condoms!"
- The Cameo: Many.
- Bill Clinton, who is addicted to smoking "doobies", he later pops up in "Elliot Goes Camping", now homeless and wearing clown make-up due to his addiction.
- The Postal Dude in his Chemistry Class.
- The Team Fortress 2 Sniper, for a split second.
- Lock from The Nightmare Before Christmas is found sitting next to a Combine Elite (from the Half-Life series) who he may or may not be friends with, those two are the only recurring characters in Elliot's Italian Class that haven't been used in a joke, or anything for that matter.
- Francis from Left 4 Dead is the driver of the school bus.
- The G-Man from Half-Life is an often recurring character, and is often shouting at teachers.