"You're unconscious."Reality series have their own Stock Phrases to be used when contestants are eliminated. This is a list!
— Sylvester Stallone, when asked what he'd tell a losing contestant on a boxing-based reality show
- Survivor: "The tribe has spoken."
- The Amazing Race: "I'm sorry. You've both been eliminated from the race."
- The Apprentice: "You're fired!" If Trump is really pissed off, he'll add "Get Out."
- "You've been evicted from the Big Brother house."
- "You are The Weakest Link. Goodbye!"
- Top Chef: "Please pack your knives and go." Slightly changed for Top Chef: Just Desserts: "Please pack your tools and go."
- Flavor of Love: "Your time's up."
- Rock Of Love: "Your tour ends here."
- The Pick-Up Artist: "For you, it's game over."
- My Antonio: "You're not going to get lei'd tonight"
- "You have been Chopped."
- Joe Millionaire: "You must leave the chateau!"
- Tool Academy: "You're just a tool."
- From G's to Gents: "Membership denied; please remove your blazer."
- "Take off your jacket and leave Hell's Kitchen."
- Sometimes gets an added, "Now fuck off with ya, yeah?"
- I Love Money: "Your check is voided; it's time for you to bounce."
- America's Best Dance Crew: "Your banner must fall."
- Project Runway: "And that means you're out. Auf Wiedersehen."
- 4th and Long: "I'm sorry, but the Dallas Cowboys cannot use you. You might play for somebody, but it won't be for Dallas. You're cut."
- Shear Genius: "This was your final cut."
- Solitary: "You are... the first to quit this treatment. Your stay in Solitary is over."
- RuPaul's Drag Race: "Now, sashay away."
- Total Drama Island: "The loser must walk down the Dock of Shame to catch the Boat of Losers, and they can never come back, ever."
- Estate of Panic: "You're going with Rupert."
- Work of Art: The Next Great Artist: "Your work of art didn't work for us."
- The Assistant: You have been *snit, snit snit* clipped.
- In a South Park episode, Kyle, Stan, and Cartman kick Butters out of their group and proceed to spoof the reality show format when looking for a new fourth friend. Whenever candidates are eliminated, Cartman tells them, "Get the fudge out!"
Clyde: This whole thing is stupid! You don't pick people you wanna be with by making it into a game!
Cartman: Ooooooo, somebody's a sore loser! Clyde, I believe I said, "Get the fudge out!" Which means, kiss mah fudgin' ass! Go fudge yourself! Fudge ya! Get the fudge out, Clyde!
- Tough Enough: "You're not tough enough."
- "You are not The Biggest Loser."
- Top Shot "You have fired your last shot."
- Platinum Hit: "Songwriting is hit-and-miss...and you missed."
- Master Chef Australia: "Any one of you could be Australia's next Master Chef. But for one of you, the dream ends here." And when it's down to two, "Name and Name, it comes down to you two, and it comes down to the food you cooked.". Thankfully, the actual statement was fairly generic, usually, "Name, you're safe; you're still in the competition. Name, I'm sorry, it's now time for you to leave the Master Chef kitchen."
- Design Star: "I'm sorry. We will not be producing your show."
- The Sing-Off: Some variation of "Now please raise your mics one final time for your swan song."
- The Joe Schmo Show: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. <Name>, you're dead to us.
- In the second season, "Your neck is bare and so is your place in Austin's heart" for the women and "Your wick is cold and so is your place in Piper's heart."
- In the third season, The Full Bounty, eliminated "contestants" are told "Turn in Your Badge."
- Worst Cooksin America: "Please turn in your apron."
- Sweet Genius: "In that test, you were no sweet genius."
- The Next Iron Chef: "You will not be the next Iron Chef."
- Around the Horn has many, but "You're the low man on the totem pole, any last words?" frequently comes up.
- Inverted in America's Next Top Model. Sometimes, Tyra Banks would say this to the contestant when she gives out the photos:
Tyra: "Congratulations. You're still in the running for becoming America's Next Top Model."
- Inquizition: "This round's time has expired, Mr. ________, and so has yours. PLEASE LEAVE NOW!"
- Canada's Worst Driver: "You are not Canada's Worst Driver." (Contestants are happy to hear this one.)
- Barney, in How I Met Your Mother rattles of a series of them when trying to convince Ted to get rid of Punchy
Barney: He has got to go, you need to be like you are the weakest link goodbye! Punchy, the tribe has spoken. Please pack up your knives and go. Your work of art, didn't work for me. You're time's up. I have to ask you to leave the mansion. You must leave the chateau. Your tour ends here. You've been chopped! You've been evicted from the Big Brother house. Your desert just didn't measure up. Sashay away! Give me your jacket and leave Hell's Kitchen! You did not get a rose. You have been eliminated from the race. You are no longer in the running to be America's Next Top Model. You're fired. Auf Wiedersehen.
- Ink Master: "You do not have what it takes to be Ink Master. Please pack your machines."
- Beat the Geeks: "We have some lovely parting gifts for you, but please exit the Geek Arena."
- Strip Search: "You are not the strip we're searching for."
- Who Wants to Be a Superhero?: "Turn in your costume."
- Abby's Ultimate Dance Competition: "Today is not your day."
- Paris Hiltons My New BFF: "TTYN: Talk to you never."
- BOOM! - "You blew it!" when one contestant detonates a bomb; "You bombed out!" when all three contestants on a team are eliminated.
- Cutthroat Kitchen: "I'm afraid I'm gonna need that money back in this case."
- The parody reality show in Saints Row: The Third, I Wanna Sleep With Shaundi has this from Shaundi: "You are not my partner in crime."