A list of the videos by Doug Walker
, and his various shows.
open/close all folders
Nostalgia Critic Top 11s
- Top 11 Scariest Nostalgic Moments
- Top 11 Nostalgic Mind Fucks
- Top 11 Dumbest Superman Moments
- 11. The casting (of Brandon Routh as Superman and Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane) in Superman Returns
- 10. The dumb-ass kid at Niagara Falls (Superman II)
- 9. The romantic flying scene "recap" (Superman IV)
- 8. The woman and the baby carriage (Superman II)
- 7. The special effects of Superman IV
- 6. Those stupid, STUPID glasses (all the films)
- 5. The birth of Nuclear Man (Superman IV)
- 4. The opening of Superman III
- 3. The mind scrambling kiss (Superman II)
- 2. Richard Pryor in Superman III
- 1. Spinning the Earth backwards (Superman)
- Top 11 Cereal Mascots
- 11. Toucan Sam from Froot Loops
- 10. Cookie Crook & Officer Crumb from Cookie Crisp (he talks about the history/evolution of mascots, beginning with a wizard).
- 9. Buzz Bee from Honey Nut Cheerios
- 8. Wendell from Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- 7. Lucky a.k.a. The Leprechaun from Lucky Charms
- 6. Cap'n Crunch
- 5. Count Chocula
- 4. Sonny the Cuckoo Bird from Cocoa Puffs
- 3. Sugar Bear from Golden Crisp
- 2. The Trix Rabbit
- 1. Tony the Tiger from Frosted Flakes
- Top 11 NC Fuck Ups note
- 11. The actors from Power Rangers didn't leave because of their race!
- 10. The Banshee isn't the scariest nostalgic moment!
- 9. Why were you wearing eyeliner in the Superman countdown?
- 8. Those weren't all Drew Struzan posters! (yet Struzan himself, upon watching the tribute, mentioned Doug got the closest of any piece on him)
- 7. The secret passageway in Bebe's Kids isn't impossible (though he does defend his statement, he admits he could have explained it better).
- 6. That was a forklift in Barb Wire, not a bulldozer!
- 5. That wasn't Art Carney in Last Action Hero!
- 4. Lizards do eat fish! (from Godzilla (1998))
- 3. How dare you make fun of Mako!
- 2. Constant spelling mistakes!
- 1. How could you not put Optimus Prime's death on the "Top 11 Saddest Nostalgic Moments"?
- "The Return of the Christmas Specials" a.k.a. "The Next Best Christmas Specials"
- Top 11 Villain Songs
- Top 11 Most Awkward Christopher Walken Moments
- Top 11 Coolest Clichés
- "The Next Top 11 Fuck Ups"
- Top 11 Scariest Performances
- 11. Bill Sykes, Oliver!
- 10. T-1000, Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- 9. Annie Wilkes, Misery
- 8. Hannibal Lecter, Red Dragon (but not The Silence of the Lambs)
- 7. Alex, A Clockwork Orange
- 6. Norman Bates, Psycho
- 5. The Gemini Killer, The Exorcist III
- 4. The Joker, The Dark Knight
- 3. Anton, No Country for Old Men
- 2. Regan, The Exorcist
- 1. HAL, 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Top 11 Dumbest Spider-Man Moments
- 11. The use of American flags
- 10. All Those Pointless Characters
- 9. The extras in Spider-Man 2
- 8. The special effects in Spider-Man
- 7. The under-usage of Venom in Spider-Man 3
- 6. The romance between Peter and MJ
- 5. Doctor Octopus's robotic arms (Spider-Man 2)
- 4. The dialogue from Spider-Man 1
- 3. Emo Peter (Spider-Man 3)
- 2. Willem Dafoe as the Green Goblin (Spider-Man)
- 1. The dance scene (Spider-Man 3)
- Top 11 Dumbasses in Distress
- Top 11 Batman: The Animated Series Episodes
- Top 11 Fuck-Ups Part 3
- 11. The mistakes made in his Disneycember reviews.
- 10. Suggesting that psychiatrists don't attend medical school in Patch Adams.
- 9. Reviewing Thomas & The Magic Railroad without seeing the show.
- 8. Not realizing that the floor in Pee-Wee's Playhouse did talk in the Top 11 Mindfucks.
- 7. Not realizing why the villain in Star Trek: Generations couldn't use a ship to reach the Nexus.
- 6. Calling Dunston a monkey when an orangutan is an ape.
- 5. Not knowing that tapping on windows causes pain for orcas in Free Willy.
- 4. Mistaking a pot for a pan in Gordy.
- 3. His "Let's Play" of Bart's Nightmare.
- 2. Saying Bella Swan pressured Edward into marrying her when it was the other way around in the Top 11 Dumbasses in Distress.
- 1. Not realizing the planet Psychlo's air reacts violently with radiation in Battlefield Earth.
- Top 11 Simpsons Episodes
- Top 11 Most Awesome, no, Top 11 FUCK YEAH!!! Movie Themes"
- Top 11 Strangest (Yet Best) Couples
- Top 11 Moments You Never Noticed in Ghostbusters
- 11. Zuul trying to touch Dana inappropriately as he abducts her.
- 10. The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man actually appears three times in the movie.
- 9. Egon looks down at his mark during the commercial.
- 8. Louis is the only person checked by the EMT.
- 7. The line, "Go get her, Ray!", possibly links back to the beginning of the movie.
- 6. The Ghostbusters oomplain about having little money, yet they have three arcade games in the headquarters.
- 5. Egon hand-signals Peter to let him know about costs.
- 4. The cleaning woman attempts to put out the burning cart with Windex.
- 3. Ron Jeremy, Carl Winslow, and Ivan Reitman all make appearances.
- 2. The final battle appears to last throughout the night.
- 1. Walter Peck was right all along.
- Top 11 GOOD Things in the Star Wars Prequels
- 11. The lightsaber duel from The Phantom Menace.
- 11.5. The music that accompanies said lightsaber duel.
- 10. Less focus on Jar-Jar Binks as the prequel trilogy went on.
- 9. Yoda's fight scenes.
- 8. The scene from Attack of the Clones where Obi-Wan uses a Jedi Mind Trick on a death stick dealer.
- 7. Anakin's reaction to Padme's pregnancy.
- 6. Hayden Christensen as Anakin Skywalker. note
- 5. The intro to Revenge of the Sith.
- 4. Ewan McGregor as Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- 3. Ian McDiarmid as Emperor Palpatine.
- 2. The different worlds.
- 1. The opera house scene and story of Darth Plagueis the Wise from Revenge of the Sith.
- Top 11 Best Movie Trailers
- Top 11 Worst (By Default) Avatar Episodes
Old vs. New
- The Nutty Professor (1963) vs. The Nutty Professor (1996)
- Best Story: Remake
- Best Supporting Cast: Original
- Best Professor: Eddie Murphy (Remake)
- Winner: New
- Merian C. Cooper's King Kong (1933) vs. Peter Jackson's King Kong (2005)
- Best Leading Lady: Naomi Watts (Remake)
- Best Supporting Cast: Original
- Best Visuals: Remake
- Best Kong: Original
- Best Story: Original
- Winner: Old
- The Karate Kid (1984) vs. The Karate Kid (2010)
- Best Karate Kid: Daniel LaRusso (Original)
- Best Teacher: Mr. Han (Remake)
- Best Villains: Cheng (Remake)
- Best Support: Mrs. LaRusso (Original)
- Best Story: Remake
- Winner: New
- True Grit (1969) vs. True Grit (2010)
- Best Mattie: Hailee Steinfeld (Remake)
- Best Cogburn: Jeff Bridges (Remake)
- Best Supporting Cast: Remake
- Best Villains: Original
- Best Story: Remake
- Winner: New
- Manhunter (1986) vs. Red Dragon (2002)
- Best Will Graham: William Petersen (Manhunter)
- Best Tooth Fairy: Tom Noonan (Manhunter)
- Best Hannibal Lecter: Anthony Hopkins (Red Dragon)
- Best Supporting Cast: Red Dragon note
- Best Story: Red Dragon
- Winner: New
- "Return of the Nostalgic Commercials" (We'll Be Right Back...)
- "Revenge of the Commercials" (! (Exclamation Point))
- "Dawn of the Commercials" (The Fourth One)
- Chef Boyardee
- McDonald's Christmas ads
- Diet Coke ad advertising Batman Returns
- I'm a Toys R Us kid
- Live action Count Chocula
- Sexual Harassment PSA
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles VHS ad
- Take Care of Me Twins baby dolls
- Milk, It Does a Body Good
- CWF Rape whistle ad
- Denny's Red, White, and Blue Pancakes
Raiders Of The Story Arc
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
- "Turtle Tracks"
- "Enter the Shredder"
- "A Thing About Rats"
- "Hot Rodding Teenagers from Dimension X"
- "Shredder & Splintered"
- "Night of the Sentinels, Part 1"
- "Night of the Sentinels, Part 2"
- "Don't Give Up the Ship"
- "Wronguay In Ronguay"
- "Three Ducks of the Condor"
- "Cold Duck"
- "Too Much of a Gold Thing"
- Superman: The Animated Series
- The Transformers
- "More Than Meets the Eye, Part 1"
- "More Than Meets the Eye, Part 2"
- "More Than Meets the Eye, Part 3"
- "The Month of Love"
- Is Twilight the WORST Thing Ever?
- Does Romeo and Juliet Suck?
- What the Fuck Was Up with Where the Wild Things Are?
- What's With the Princess Hate?
- The Looney Tunes Show: Good or Bad?
- Did Seinfeld Lie to Us?
- Is Parody Dead?
- Why Is Loki So Hot?
- Are Video Games Art?
- What Does The Secret of NIMH Mean?
- Are Superheroes Whiny Little Bitches?
- Is It Right to Nitpick?
- Was Batman Season 4 Hit or Miss?
- Why Is Tom and Jerry GENIUS?
- WTF is with the ending of The Graduate?
- Is The Big Lebowski a Masterpiece?
- Why Do We Love Zombies?
- Should We Scare the Shit Out of Our Kids?
- Why Super Mario Comics Don't Suck
- Have We Gone Too Deep Into CGI?
- Why Lie to Kids About Santa?
- Why is Arthur Christmas a Masterpiece?
- When is Something so Bad it's Good?
- When is a Movie Just a Movie?
- Why Do We Love Stupid?
- Is Juno Any Damn Good?
- Is Tree of Life Full of Shit?
- Does American Beauty Still Hold Up?
What You Never Knew
- Batman (1989 film)
- 16. Alexander Knox mocks an editorial cartoon drawn by Batman creator, Bob Kane.
- 15. Tim Burton approved of the flashes done by Vicki Vale during a fight scene.
- 14. Every time Batman turns his head, his body moves along with it.
- 13. The VHS of the film suffers from increased brightness.
- 12. The Gotham Museum of Art is a parody of the Guggenheim Museum.
- 11. A portrait of Bruce Wayne's father, Thomas Wayne.
- 10. Vicki's photos of Corto Maltese (associated with LexCorp Labs).
- 9. Batman's utility belt drops when he turns.
- 8. When Harvey Dent first appears, Bruce is absent.
- 7. The Joker steps on someone's back from a platform.
- 6. After the Joker reveals his evil deed, one of the news anchors doesn't use makeup.
- 5. The arrival of the Joker's helicopter actually takes 10 minutes after he asks for one in that amount of time.
- 4. Why did the Joker need a helicopter in the first place?
- 3. How come the police officers didn't stop the Joker during the parade?
- 2. The Bat signal on the stoplight and Bat suit don't match.
- 1. Bruce misses a young Jack Napier's mug shot while looking up the Joker.
- Who Framed Roger Rabbit
- 15. The movie has cameos by Nancy Cartwright, Richard Williams, and the guy who played the officer strangled by Darth Vader.
- 14. Steven Spielberg's then-wife provided Jessica Rabbit's singing voice, while half of Donald Duck's lines are taken from older cartoons.
- 13. The label on the oven in the intro reads like "hotter in hell".
- 12. The movie keeps some shades of the original book's allegories of racism.
- 11. The Disney and Looney Toons characters have almost exactly the same amount of screen time as each other.
- 10. Judge Doom is always accompanied by a Dramatic Wind billowing his cape.
- 9. A lot of the movie's references are products of the 1940s, when the movie is set.
- 8. Roger lifts a coat without touching it.
- 7. Eddie Valiant takes a shower to wash off a humiliating toon pig mask from a deleted scene.
- 6. Jessica Rabbit flashes the camera for a split second in the original release, which was later censored.
- 5. The pictures on Eddie's desk foreshadow his stunts in the climax.
- 4. Eddie is animated in some shots of the car chase.
- 3. The record Roger dances to is the main Looney Toons theme.
- 2. The escape-proof toon rope has disturbing implications of binding and hanging.
- 1. Every shot in Toon Town has a tidbit or joke.
- Hot Fuzz
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (1990 movie)
- Doug's Top 20 Favorite Movies
- Doug's Top 10 Favorite Comedies
- Doug's Least Favorite Films of 2010
- Doug's Favorite Films of 2010
- Doug's Top 10 Movies He Hates But Everyone Else Loves
- Top 10 Movies Doug Likes But Everybody Else Hates
- Doug's Top 15 Comedic Influences
- Doug's Top 10 WORST Clichés
- Top 11 Nostalgia Critic Episodes Doug Will Never Do
- Doug's Top 20 TV Shows
- Top 11 Nostalgia Critic Episodes
- Top 11 Worst NC Movies Reviewed EVER!
- Top 11 Favorite Nostalgia Critic Jokes
- Doug's Top 10 Hottest Animated Women
- Doug's Top Ten Favorite Film/TV Characters
- Doug's Top 10 Hottest Women
2011 (continued into January 2012 due to Doug's computer troubles necessitating a delay)
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Part 5
- Part 6
- Part 7
- Part 8
- Part 9
- Part 10
- Part 11
- Part 12
- Part 13
- Part 14
- Part 15
- Part 16
- By Popular Demand (March 2012)
2012 (focused first on Pixar, then on Disney's CGI movies, then some odds & ends)
2013 (focused on the notable live-action films)
Bum Reviews (Chester A. Bum)
Shut Up and Talk
Video Game Confessions
5 Second Movies (Doug)
That Guy Riffs
Text Reviews on Xomba