A list of the videos by Doug Walker
, and his various shows.
open/close all folders
Nostalgia Critic Top 11s
- "Top 11 Scariest Nostalgic Moments"
- "Top 11 Naughtiest Moments in Animaniacs" (with Pinky and the Brain)
- "Top 11 Catchiest Theme Songs"
- "Top 11 Drug PSAs"
- "Top 11 Hottest Animated Women"
- "Top 11 Saddest Moments"
- "Top 11 Nostalgic Animated Shows"
- "Top 11 Under-rated Nostalgic Classics"
- "Top 11 Disney Villains"
- "Top 12 Greatest Christmas Specials"
- "Top 11 Nostalgic Mind Fucks"
- "Top 11 Dumbest Superman Moments"
- 11. The casting (of Brandon Routh as Superman and Kate Bosworth as Lois Lane) in Superman Returns
- 10. The dumb-ass kid at Niagara Falls (Superman II)
- 9. The romantic flying scene "recap" (Superman IV)
- 8. The woman and the baby carriage (Superman II)
- 7. The special effects of Superman IV
- 6. Those stupid, STUPID glasses (all the films)
- 5. The birth of Nuclear Man (Superman IV)
- 4. The opening of Superman III
- 3. The mind scrambling kiss (Superman II)
- 2. Richard Pryor in Superman III
- 1. Spinning the Earth backwards (Superman)
- "Top 11 Cereal Mascots"
- 11. Toucan Sam from Froot Loops
- 10. Cookie Crook & Officer Crumb from Cookie Crisp (he talks about the history/evolution of mascots, beginning with a wizard).
- 9. Buzz Bee from Honey Nut Cheerios
- 8. Wendell from Cinnamon Toast Crunch
- 7. Lucky a.k.a. The Leprechaun from Lucky Charms
- 6. Cap'n Crunch
- 5. Count Chocula
- 4. Sonny the Cuckoo Bird from Cocoa Puffs
- 3. Sugar Bear from Golden Crisp
- 2. The Trix Rabbit
- 1. Tony the Tiger from Frosted Flakes
- "Top 11 NC Fuck Ups" (goofs from previous reviews or countdowns)
- 11. The actors from Power Rangers didn't leave because of their race!
- 10. The Banshee isn't the scariest nostalgic moment!
- 9. Why were you wearing eyeliner in the Superman countdown?
- 8. Those weren't all Drew Struzan posters! (yet Struzan himself, upon watching the tribute, mentioned Doug got the closest of any piece on him)
- 7. The secret passageway in Bebe's Kids isn't impossible (though he does defend his statement, he admits he could have explained it better).
- 6. That was a forklift in Barb Wire, not a bulldozer!
- 5. That wasn't Art Carney in Last Action Hero!
- 4. Lizards do eat fish! (from Godzilla (1998))
- 3. How dare you make fun of Mako!
- 2. Constant spelling mistakes!
- 1. How could you not put Optimus Prime's death on the "Top 11 Saddest Nostalgic Moments"?
- "The Return of the Christmas Specials" a.k.a. "The Next Best Christmas Specials"
- "Top 11 Villain Songs"
- "Top 11 Most Awkward Christopher Walken Moments"
- "Top 11 Coolest Clichés"
- "The Next Top 11 Fuck Ups"
- "Top 11 Scariest Performances"
- 11. Bill Sykes, Oliver!
- 10. T-1000, Terminator 2: Judgment Day
- 9. Annie Wilkes, Misery
- 8. Hannibal Lecter, Red Dragon (but not The Silence of the Lambs)
- 7. Alex, A Clockwork Orange
- 6. Norman Bates, Psycho
- 5. The Gemini Killer, The Exorcist III
- 4. The Joker, The Dark Knight
- 3. Anton, No Country for Old Men
- 2. Regan, The Exorcist
- 1. HAL, Two Thousand One A Space Odyssey
- "Top 11 Dumbest Spider-Man Moments"
- 11. The use of American flags
- 10. All Those Pointless Characters
- 9. The extras in Spider-Man 2
- 8. The special effects in Spider-Man
- 7. The under-usage of Venom in Spider-Man 3
- 6. The romance between Peter and MJ
- 5. Doctor Octopus's robotic arms (Spider-Man 2)
- 4. The dialogue from Spider-Man 1
- 3. Emo Peter (Spider-Man 3)
- 2. Willem Dafoe as the Green Goblin (Spider-Man)
- 1. The dance scene (Spider-Man 3)
- "Top 11 Dumbasses in Distress"
- "Top 11 Batman: The Animated Series Episodes"
- The Top 11 Fuck-Ups Part 3
- The mistakes made in his Disneycember reviews.
- Suggesting that psychiatrists don't attend medical school in Patch Adams (1998).
- Reviewing Thomas & The Magic Railroad (2000) without seeing the show.
- Not realizing that the floor in Pee-Wee's Playhouse (1987) did talk in The Top 11 Mindfucks.
- Not realizing why the villain in Star Trek: Generations (1994) couldn't use a ship to reach the Nexus.
- Calling Dunston a monkey when an orangutan is an ape.
- Not knowing that tapping on windows causes pain for orcas in Free Willy (1993).
- Mistaking a pot for a pan in Gordy (1995).
- His "Let's Play" of Bart's Nightmare.
- Saying Bella Swan pressured Edward into marrying her when it was the other way around in The Top 11 Dumbasses in Distress.
- Not realizing the planet Psychlo's air reacts violently with radiation in Battlefield Earth (2000).
- The Top 11 Simpsons episodes
- "Top 11 Most Awesome, no, Top 11 FUCK YEAH!!! Movie Themes"
- The Top 11 Nostalgia Critic Episodes
- Worst NC Movies Reviewed EVER!
- Nostalgia Critic's Top 11 Favorite Moments
- The Top 11 South Park Episodes
- 11. Christian Hard Rock
- 10. Britney's New Look
- 9. Cancelled
- 8. Chinpokomon
- 7. Good Times with Weapons
- 6. Make Love Not Warcraft
- 5. The Passion of the Jew
- 4. The Coon Trilogy
- 3. Woodland Critter Christmas
- 2. All About the Mormons
- 1. Osama Bin Laden Has Farty Pants
- Top 11 Dumbest The Lord of the Rings Moments
- Top 11 Adult Jokes We Never Got as Kids
- Top 12 Santa Clauses
Old vs. New
- "Nostalgic Commercials!" (After These Messages)
- "Revenge Of The Commercials" (We'll Be Right Back...)
- "Return Of The Nostalgic Commercials" (!)
- "Dawn Of The Commercials" (The Fourth One)
- Chef Boyardee
- McDonald's Christmas ads
- Diet Coke ad advertising Batman Returns
- I'm a Toys R Us kid
- Live action Count Chocula
- Sexual Harassment PSA
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles VHS ad
- Take Care of Me Twins baby dolls
- Milk, It Does a Body Good
- CWF Rape whistle ad
- Denny's Red, White, and Blue Pancakes
Raiders Of The Story Arc
- Doug's Top 20 Favorite Movies
- Doug's Top 10 Favorite Comedies
- Doug's Least Favorite Films of 2010
- Doug's Favorite Films of 2010
- Doug's Top 10 Movies He Hates But Everyone Else Loves
- Top 10 Movies Doug Likes But Everybody Else Hates
- Doug's Top 15 Comedic Influences
- Doug's Top 10 WORST Clichés
- Top 11 Nostalgia Critic Episodes Doug Will Never Do
- 11. Watership Down (He liked it; didn't see enough material for a review beyond the dissonance of the premise)
- 10. A Goofy Movie (Didn't see enough for a review, though he eventually discussed it during Disneycember by popular demand)
- 9. Spider-Man: The Animated Series (While acknowledging its poor quality, he didn't watch it as a kid and preferred to do in-depth reviews of material he had more attachment to)
- 8. Attack of the Killer Tomatoes! and Killer Klowns from Outer Space (Both are intentionally silly and ridiculous, and he likes them for that)
- 7. Toys (He doesn't like it, but doesn't hate it either, and it isn't outrageously odd enough to mock)
- 6. Care Bears The Nutcracker Suite (it only went direct-to-video, and he felt that tackling the three theatrical films was enough)
- 5. Cats Dont Dance (while he didn't like the main character for being bland, he had no beef with the film otherwise)
- 4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III (James Rolfe's review said everything he could have about it)
- 3. The Brave Little Toaster (he likes it – that said, he was curious about the Goes to Mars sequel for the sheer oddity of the premise...)
- 2. Anything Sonic the Hedgehog related, The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World (he'd covered the older Sonic cartoons already, and more recent ones aren't nostalgia fodder; the Mario cartoons were just more of what he tackled in the Super Show review)
- 1. The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith (Because it's been done by so many others)
- Doug's Top 20 TV Shows
- Doug's Top 10 Hottest Animated Women
- Doug's Top Ten Favorite Film/TV Characters
2011 (continued into January 2012 due to Doug's computer troubles necessitating a delay)
- Part 1
- Part 2
- Part 3
- Part 4
- Part 5
- Part 6
- Part 7
- Part 8
- Part 9
- Part 10
- Part 11
- Part 12
- Part 13
- Part 14
- Part 15
- Part 16
- By Popular Demand (March 2012)
2012 (focused first on Pixar, then on Disney's CGI movies, then some odds & ends)
2013 (focused on the notable live-action films)
Bum Reviews (Chester A. Bum)
Video Game Confessions
5 Second Movies (Doug)
That Guy Riffs