It was my first movie, so I was more excited about that - just being an actress, never mind being in a horror movie. At that time, I wasn't even a horror movie fan. I did Halloween 4 and Halloween 5 back to back, and I decided that horror movies were all I wanted to do for the rest of my life. It was going to be my thing.
(b. 1977) is an American actress.
Born in Daytona Beach and raised in New York, her first starring role, and the one she is still most famous for today, is Jamie Lloyd, the neice of Michael Myers, in Halloween 4 The Return Of Michael Myers
. She reprised the role in Halloween 5 The Revenge Of Michael Myers
, but not Halloween The Curse Of Michael Myers
, which killed the character off.
Along with Halloween
, she has appeared in a number of other horror films, such as Urban Legend
, Blood Night: The Legend of Mary Hatchet
and Hatchet II
, cementing her as a Scream Queen. She has also done television, both live-action (Roseanne
, That's Life
) and voice work (The Wild Thornberrys
, Father Of The Pride
) for animation.
As for the world wide web, she was the host of Fearnet's Route 666: America's Scariest Home Haunts
, and along with fellow modern day horror legends Kane Hodder
and Robert Englund
, she was also featured in the webseries Fear Clinic
, as Susan.
Her directorial debut, a horror-comedy titled Among Friends
, is set to premier in 2012.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: "I'm interested in everything for about two days — then I wanna try something else."
- Boobs and Butt Pose: Here◊.
- Bratty Teenage Daughter: Seems to get this role a lot.
- Brown Eyes
- Dr. Phil: Made an appearance in a 2007 episode, to discuss her below mentioned stalker.
- Chronically Killed Actor
- Fake Nationality: She plays a reporter named "Maria Sanchez" in Cyrus: Mind of a Serial Killer.
- Fascinating Eyebrow
- Final Girl
- Girl with Psycho Weapon: Seems to be popular in photo◊ shoots◊.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl: At 5'0", she's this compared to pretty much everyone.
- Older Than They Look: She's in her thirties, yet is still able to make a passable teenager. Probably explains the second trope listed here.
- The Other Darrin: Was replaced by J.C. Brandy as Jamie in Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers, and replaced Tamara Feldman as Marybeth in Hatchet II.
- Peek-A-Bangs: But one◊ example.
- Playing Against Type: She turns out to be the psychotic killer in Blood Night: The Legend of Mary Hatchet. It was pretty awesome.
- Plays a more passive but no less villainous role in ChromeSkull: Laid to Rest 2 as well.
- Raven Hair, Ivory Skin: Sometimes gives this impression. Must be the lighting or... something.
- Stalker with a Crush: Had one as a teenager. One day he showed up at her house with a stuffed animal... and a shotgun.
- Two First Names
- Type Casting: Horror film Final Girl or victim, or a Bratty Teenage Daughter.
- Unkempt Beauty: "You're even hotter when you look like shit."
- What Could Have Been: The end of Halloween 4 set her up as the franchise's new villain, but nothing ever came of it.
- The Woobie: Succinctly described by Arrow in the Head:
"What I love most about Harris, in addition to her petite physique, is the softness, the vulnerability she's so great at eliciting. When under duress, you just want to bundle this poor girl up and bear hug her for dear life."