- Crossfire, a manga by Kohta Hirano, spin-off from Hellsing.
- Crossfire, a CNN debate program.
- Crossfire, a 1947 Film Noir directed by Edward Dmytryk.
- One of several video games:
- Crossfire (1981), Sierra On-Line's clone of Targ, a shooting game in a grid.
- Crossfire (1990), a Famicom game, released only in Japan.
- Crossfire (1991), a Sega Genesis game, called Super Airwolf in Japan.
- Crossfire (2001), an open-source MMORPG.
- CrossFire (2007), Neowiz's online FPS that uses the Lithtech Jupiter engine.
- Super Crossfire (2012), Radiangames' arcade-style Shoot 'em Up.
- Jagged Alliance: Crossfire (2012), RPG-RTS and sequel of Jagged Alliance: Back in Action.
Crossfire or CrossFire can refer to the following works: