can refer to the following works:
- Crossfire, a manga by Kohta Hirano, spin-off from Hellsing.
- Crossfire, a CNN debate program.
- One of several video games:
- Crossfire (1981), Sierra On-Line's clone of Targ, a shooting game in a grid.
- Crossfire (1990), a Famicom game, released only in Japan.
- Crossfire (1991), a Sega Genesis game, called Super Airwolf in Japan.
- Crossfire (2001), an open-source MMORPG.
- CrossFire (2007), Neowiz's online FPS that uses the Lithtech Jupiter engine.
- Super Crossfire (2012), Radiangames' arcade-style Shoot 'em Up.
If a direct wick has lead you here, please correct the link in the concerned article so that it would point to the corresponding page.