(Hangul: 신데렐라 언니, lit. Cinderella's Older Sister
), is a Korean Drama that ran between March and June 2010. The family dynamics are set in a small winery that a conglomerate is attempting to take over.
This series contains examples of:
- All Love Is Unrequited: Hyo Seon likes Ki Hoon, who likes Eun Jo, who rejects Ki Hoon.
- Jung Woo likes Eun Jo, who thinks of him as a kid brother.
- Broken Bird: rather obviously, Eun Jo.
- Calling the Old Man Out: Ki Hoon
- Chekhov's Gun: Letter Ki Hoon writes to Eun Joo.
- Cinderella Circumstances
- Daddy's Girl: Hyo Seon was the darling of everyone who worked at the winery—until her father dies
- Daddy Issues: Eun Jo, who has no real father figure until her mother marries Dae Seong, repeatedly ignores Dae Seong's attempts to help/befriend her and never quite gets a chance to tell him that she appreciates him. Then he dies.
- Defrosting Ice Queen: Eun Jo, steadily enough.
- Dramatic Shattering: Done by Go Dae Seong, against the ceramic wine pots using an axe.
- Friendly Enemy: Hong Ki Hoon, as the illegitimate younger son of the Hong Winery conglomerate.
- The Glorious War of Sisterly Rivalry: Go Hyo Seon and Song Eun Jo
- He's All Grown up: Eun Jo doesn't recognize Jung Woo after 8 years because of this.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Eun Jo
- Kids Are Cruel: Go Jun Soo, who doubles it with Lonely Rich Kid. His "When's Daddy coming home?" after Dae Seong dies tugs at heartstrings.
- Love Triangle: Hyo Seon and Eun Jo both like Ki Hoon. Ki Hoon and Jung Woo both like Eun Jo.
- Mommy Issues: Song Kang Sook is the root of all this: her biological daughter Eun Jo in the first half of the series, and her stepdaughter Hyo Seon in the latter half
- Parental Favoritism: Hyo Seon—until her father dies
- Parental Issues
- Poor Communication Kills: Ki Hoon and Eun Jo
- Precocious Crush: Jung Woo's had a crush on Eun Jo, who's several years older than him, since he was in elementary school.
- Royal Brat: Little Go Jun Soo
- Spoiled Brat: Hyo Seon, later little brother Jun Soo
- Surprisingly Good Spanish: Eun Jo decides to run away to South America, so she gets Ki Hoon, who she heard singing in Spanish, to teach her the language. Later, Ki Hoon writes a letter to her in Spanish.
- Tough Love: Kang Sook to daughter Eun Jo
- Wicked Stepmother: Song Kang Sook. Subverted in that, for the first eight years, she chose her stepdaughter over her biological one.