This is an index for Animated Shows that are made in Asia. The most familiar Asian Animation in the Western World was probably Anime from Japan.
- Abu the Little Dinosaur
- Astro Plan
- Balala The Fairies
- Black Cat Detective
- Calabash Brothers
- Chinese Ghost Story: The Animated Movie
- Princess Iron Fan: China's first animated feature, highly influential in Asia, Osamu Tezuka even took notes from it.
- Fruity Robo
- Happy Heroes
- Happy Running
- Kuang Kuang
- The Legend Of Luo Xiao Hei
- Miss Daizi
- Ori Princess
- Pleasant Goat and Big Big Wolf
- Qin's Moon
- The Secret of the Magic Gourd (A co-production with China Movie Co Ltd and Disney)
- Shitty The Cat
- Sweets Fairy
- Adarna: based on the epic Ibong Adarna.
- Mutya: A short film.
- Urduja: based on the legend of the warrior princess Urduja of Pangasina.
- RPG Metanoia: The first 3D animated movie from the Philippines.
- See Anime
- Joseph Lai's works:
- BoBoiBoy - Malaysia
- Burka Avenger - Pakistan
- Clang Invasion: flash series from Singapore with Western Animation visuals; seen on Canada and the UK.
- Deathigner: Taiwanese animated short.
- Gandahar: Film by standard "arty" Frenchman René Laloux, animated in North Korea of all places.
- Malek Khorshid - Iran
- Mischief Makers
- Momontaros Divine Warriors: The first Japanese feature-length animated film.
- The New Adventures of Hanuman: related to the movie The Return of Hanuman, which also comes from India.
- Squirrel and Hedgehog: North Korean animated series.
- Super Norbs - Bhutan
- Upin & Ipin - Malaysia