Being a collection of tropes about those refined upper-class people, whether noble or old money.
* BlueBlood: Someone who comes from a noble or aristocratic family.
* TheDandy: A normally high status or wealthy man that takes pleasure in caring for his physical appearance.
* DecadentCourt: A royal court that is selfish and abuses their power for their own benefit.
* EnglishRose: An English lady who's beautiful, modest, and upper class
* FakeAristocrat: A person who passes themselves as being of higher status than they really are.
* GentlemanAdventurer: An independently wealthy man who desires adventure because they refuse to be idly rich. Their original motives can be heroic/patriotic or not.
* GentlemanAndAScholar: A man who manages to be both highly intelligent and a well adjusted, socially engaging and charming person.
* GentlemanDetective: A sleuth or detective who's high class or status and has been raised in a privileged environment and always shows it.
* GentlemanSnarker: A type of DeadpanSnarker that can say ungentlemanly things that only a man who's a gentleman can. Not only limited to men and can be used for women as well.
!!Tropes Associated With Them