A new QUILTBAG collab in partnership with Freedom Requires Wings.
collab channel held auditions during the summer of 2012 for people of any LGBTQQIAAPPK&GQ identity who wanted to produce a short video every week for the collab. Initially, three people auditioned, and they were each assigned a day; Liam (homosexual boy) took Thursdays, Fran (homosexual girl) took Fridays, Lisse (homoromantic asexual girl) took Tuesdays, and Patrick (homosexual boy), who held the auditions, took Wednesdays. Recently, auditions for the Monday slot were held, and the spot went to Francis (homosexual boy). Weekly topics have ranged from slices of the vloggers' lives, such as "cooking week", to more queer-oriented ones such as each vlogger telling their Coming-Out Story
- Asexuality: Lisse.
- Ambiguously Brown:
- Lisse is olive-skinned, dark-haired, half-Sicilian, and we never see her face.
- Fran, until it was revealed that she is Hispanic.
- Blatant Lies: Both Patrick's and Liam's lists of women for whom they would go straight.
- Camp Gay: Francis and, to a degree, Liam.
- Cast Full of Gay: Well, duh.
- Club Kid: Liam discusses a deconstruction of this trope in “Let’s go clubbing”.
- Cluster F-Bomb: Fran.
- Coming-Out Story: Given by Patrick, Lisse, Liam and Fran in “when/how we knew we were queer” week.
- Cool Mask: Lisse has one because she doesn't want her face seen in a queer collab where her Abusive Parents might see it.
- Gay Aesop: Possibly?
- Gayngst: Younger Patrick. Lisse went through an asexual version of this, but there isn’t a trope for that.
- Halloween Episode: Yep.
- Lesbian Jock: Discussed by Fran.
- Lethal Chef: Liam, except his creation turns out well.
- Precision F-Strike: Lisse, who had not previously cursed in any of her videos, refers to her mother as "an emotionally abusive cunt."
- Pun: Patrick’s “everyone in this collab is cuire”.
- Raised Catholic: Fran and Patrick.
- Ridiculously Cute Critter: Fran's dog and Liam's dog.
- Self-Deprecation: In the video in which she shows off her home and surrounding area, Fran jokingly mentions that she looks like “a fuckin' chola” in what she’s wearing.
- Serious Business: Lisse don't burn eggs.
- Straight Gay: Patrick.
- Too Dumb to Live: According to Patrick, people who think all gay men are uke.
- Twofer Token Minority: Francis is both gay and Filipino.