Machinima: The Tale Of Tarama
- "Gig: You don't have to tell me twice... Lesbo.""Tarama: Come on, have some class."
This series provides examples of:
- Heroic Mime: Tarama is the only person who doesn't have a voice actor, just like in the game. Revya doesn't follow the same rules.
- Hey, It's That Voice!: Drazil in the Tale of Tarama trailer was voiced by Chimera Yuri, creator of Strawberry Panic Abridged.
- Grim Reaper Sakura voices Revya, the Devourlord.
- A fair number of people that voice Tale of Tarama were also a part of very short-lived (and bane to the creator) Anime Crossover Parody Mayhem: Brooks101189 (now Prime Yandere Heika) Abridgedjunkie101 (now Kitty Kat Katrina And Co.) and Kakyokuhime
- Sonicring123 voices Gig
- Infant Immortality: subverted Nei and Gladius' child is killed too.
- Killed Mid-Sentence: Poor Van.
- Oh Crap!: While Gig and Asagi are arguing, Danette reminds them Feinne's not dead yet.
- Pre Ass Kicking One Liner: Tarama delivers the first one in the series."Gig: Again, you have no idea how to use my power.""Tarama: You haven't seen anything yet...!"
- Precision F-Strike: From Gig and Asagi just before they get blasted by Feinne."Gig and Asagi: You have GOT to be fucking me..." Cue Wave Motion Gun.
- Take That: A good fraction of Asagi's lines.
- Transparent Closet: Tarama. No word if Danette notices anything, but this being Danette...
- Volleying Insults: Gig and Danette, Gig and Asagi. Probably Gig and anyone at this rate.