: Spriggs! Come back here and die you son of a bitch!
Triple M: Quote, I'll burn you all to get that son of a bitch?, unquote.
Willy: He was asking for it.
Triple M: But you missed him and HIT EVERYTHING ELSE!
A peace treaty between the humans and the Covenant Elites has ended the war. The Fifth Intergalactic Infantry stationed on Zambi 7 have relatively little to do but avoid Specialist Willy's attempts to kill Specialist Spriggs. However they don't realize that there is a reason that they have been stationed on this planet. The army is getting tired of all the chaos they cause and has shipped them out to this planet to get them out of their hair. As well, a group of Elites crashed on the planet and don't seem to realize the war is over.
Spriggs is a Machinima series set in the Halo
universe. It was created by Running Gun Studios
. The first season ran 14 episodes and it is unknown whether it will be continued at this time.
Episodes are available to watch on their youtube channel 
Provides examples of:
- A.I. Is a Crapshoot: The evil computer has many death traps to try to kill them all with.
- Such as the "Obibital Bombardment".
- A-Team Firing: No matter what the circumstance, the aliens are almost never able to hit their target.
- Battleaxe Nurse: Meme, but only towards Hammer.
- Big "NO!": Soltri after finding out they forgot to get food...again.
- Willy, after failing to catch Spriggs...again.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: When Spriggs kills two of General Vollin's mooks with a single blast of a Spartan Laser, a pop-up for the "Two For One" achievement appears on the screen. This was either edited in for humor, or the scene was actually shot in a Halo 3 Matchmaking game, which was the only way to earn the achievement.
- Buffy Speak
Meme: Your officer is un-exploded.
- Butt Monkey: Rogir has been captured so many times it's hard not to feel sorry for him.
- Berserk Button: Spriggs to Willy.
- The Cameo: From other Machinima series Forecast: The Series.
- Determinator: Willy, when he's trying to kill Spriggs.
- Hammerspace: Where Spriggs gets the second mongoose during episode 4 from.
- I Am A Humanitarian: Eventually, the aliens become quite proficient in the preparation of "roast grey suit". They even get Rogir to eat some.
- In Medias Res: Episode 6. Episode 7 is partly the How We Got Here.
- Insane Troll Logic: General Vollin employs this as justification for her plan.
- Kill Em All: The Generals plan.
- Kitchen Sink Included: In this dialoge
Triple M: Where the hell do you get all this crap anyway? I can't even get a piece of toilet paper from HQ, and you get everything but the kitchen sink.
Willy: No, I got the kithen sink to.
- Last Name Basis: They are in the army.
- No OSHA Compliance: The base is rigged with death traps which killed the first major.
Major: The Cake Was A Liiieee!!!
- Overly-Long Name: Parodied during episode 7.
Boltri: And my name is Boltri Tronus Galtrak Lapanduitritan IV. Most people call me Boom-Boom. But you, you can call me your lord and master.
Boltri: Oh, I only made it up a little bit. Just everything after "Boltri".
- Road Runner vs. Coyote: Spriggs and Willy
- Magical Defibrillator: In episode 8.
- Running Gag: Several.
- Willy chasing Spriggs (Mentioned above).
- Rogir getting kidnapped (Mentioned above).
- The aliens unable to obtain food.
- The earlier episodes had Hammer repeatedly injured. For the record, he gets blown up by a rocket, slams into a wall, falls off the back of a moving Warthog, is dropped while being lifted back up into the Warthog, and is hit by Meme, the Battleaxe Nurse.
- Samus Is a Girl: Spriggs
- Shout Out: The AI offers the choice of cake before deploying deadly neurotoxin
- The Voiceless: Spriggs. subverted in the final episode.
- You Have Got to Be Kidding Me!: Triple M says a variation when he sees a rocket heading his way.
Triple M: You've got to be shitting me.