Machinima: Ken Dozin Must Die
''Ken Do'zin Must Die'' is a Machinima based on The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It chronicles the misadventures of a drunk Argonian named Ken Do'zin (who previously starred in a Machinima series titled The Drunk Argonian) and his Black Best Friend Joe Brown. Ken is being stalked by a Necromancer named Axyl who needs his blood alcohol to preserve his tissue so that he can appear to be a regular mage when he becomes a lich in order to become the King of Worms by killing Mannimarco. To make matters worse, Randy, a Blade with a grudge against Ken Do'zin is at the same time hiring assassins to track him down. Hilarity Ensues.
- Ambiguously Gay: The Grand Champion
- Baleful Polymorph: Joe Brown gets turned into a sheep by Axel.
- Big Eater: Mannimarco
- Charles Atlas Superpower: Everyone.
- Crazy Awesome: Ken Do'zin and Joe Brown.
- Odd Couple: Lucien Lachance and the Grand Champion
- Enemy Mine: Axel considers teaming up with Ken against Mannimarco in episode 8.
- Ineffectual Sympathetic Villain: Axyl.
- Running Gag: The Grand Champion being called a "fruit cake".
- Scarily Competent Tracker: Axyl
- The Starscream: Axyl hopes to become this to Mannimarco.
- Small Name, Big Ego: The Grand Champion.
- Tin Tyrant: The Grand Champion
- The Voiceless: Ken Do'zin, sort of. He does speak, but only with Argonian voice clips from the game.