A series by Guitarmasterx7, Brawlgasm
is a well known Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Machinima with little continuity and raunchy humor.
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Since it's written by Guitarmasterx7, everyone is an asshole or a complete loser.
- Anti-Hero: Link will only be a hero if it truly benefits him.
- Butt Monkey: Kirby, who usually gets no respect and often gets into trouble with guys like Ganondorf and Wario, and Link doesn't help him that often. And then there's Sonic...
- Crapsack World: In Brawlgasm, Guitarmasterx7 is God... so everyone is messed up in some way.
- Crossover: With Smashtasm, Wolf's Retarded Mission, and Peach's Slutty Adventure in Beans.
- Distracted by the Sexy: Link whenever Zero Suit Samus crawls by.
- Demoted to Extra: Marth appeared less often as the series went on.
- Depraved Homosexual: Game & Watch.
- Jerkass: Pretty much everyone, really.
- Lawful Stupid, Chaotic Stupid: Captain Falcon in Spades.
- Mr. Seahorse: Guitarmaster warns the viewer that Episode 7 may impregnate you even if you're a guy. He also mentions that he's that awesome.
- Running Gag: (Zero Suit Samus crawls by) CATCH TEH BOOBEHIES!!!1111111!!!!!!!!11!
- Old Shame: If Brawlgasm is ever mentioned to him, Guitarmaster will either get embarrassed, angry, or usually both, as seen on his Swaggalaggin podcast.
- Only Sane Man: Kirby
- Scary Black Man: Nigglypuff, Blackimar.
- Sliding Scale of Idealism Versus Cynicism: Compared to Smashtasm, very cynical.
- Sliding Scale of Seriousness Versus Silliness: Compared to Smashtasm, very comedic.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Captain Falcon
- Talking to Himself: Guitarmaster X 7 voices everyone except for Kirby, Peach after Episode 1, and Zelda.
- The Unfavourite: Sonic is massacred usually seconds after appearing. Word Of God states it's because of his 90's tone of voice.
- The Voiceless: Zero Suit Samus
- Vulgar Humor: You'll hear 'fuck' at least twice an episode, and genitals are always a valid topic to comment on.