Loophole Abuse: New Media
- TASVideos often uploads runs that beat the game in a ridiculously low amount of time. The catch is that "beat the game" is defined as "trigger the The End screen", even if that's done by exploiting an obscure glitch rather than, you know, beating the game. A few egregious examples jump into the ending sequence from the middle of the game for no apparent reason.
- Super Mario World in forty seven seconds.
- EarthBound in four minutes.
- Kirby's Adventure in five and a half minutes.
- Super Mario 64 in five minutes and no stars. A certain number of stars are required to open plot relevant doors, such as the final boss. Even if the ending screen is glitched up and scrambled due to prior hi-jinks, it still counts.
- This run of Pokémon Yellow version. In just over a minute, the game is completed, the Pokédex is more than full (with 152 out of 151 entries) and the player doesn't leave the starting room.