Literature: When The Hunting Party Came
A young group of kids are kidnapped by a group of roaming Supervillains called the Hunting Party. The story starts off by following Ryan Anderson as he goes through the ordeal, and the aftermath as the pressure of the world he's been dragged into slowly changes him.
This story provides examples of the following tropes:
- Anyone Can Die: Several characters die off early, including Kumo, Bloodwitch and Taker
- Big Creepy-Crawlies: Kumo is a giant spider from Japan.
- Blood Is the New Black
- Evil Mentor: Sacrifice acts as one to Ryan during Wall.
- Full-Frontal Assault: Sacrifice combines this with Blood Is the New Black as her main outfit.
- I Have You Now, My Pretty: Lampshaded by Sacrifice at one point.
- Names to Run Away From Really Fast: Sacrifice, Bloodwitch and Trauma
- No Sell: Ryan gains this ability after being injected with Druggie's formula.
- Power Incontinence: Anyone injected with Druggie's Formula.
- Ret Gone: Unperson's power.
- Super Serum: The Hunting Party gave several of the main cast powers using this.