"When he was fifteen, he kidnapped Dianne Fletcher. Sweet girl, from what I’ve heard. Gutted her in 1911. You know the rest.”The Toadman Saga is a series of Creepypasta by Wolfenmaus entailing the exploits of different characters as they have encounters with a mysterious being known as "The Toadman", a serial killer who was executed thirty years prior to the first story. Each story has a different narrator.So far, the series has three entries:
— Officer Doyle Wheeler
- "The Toadman" (Point of View: Abram Linfeld)
- "The Toadman 2" (Point of View: Detective Tyler Smith)
- "The Toadman: Origins" (a prequel. Point of View: Keith Lesler)
This creepypasta provides examples of:
- A God Am I: The Shadowbeast.
- After Action, Villain Analysis: Tyler's job as the investigator of Abram's incident.
- Alas, Poor Villain: Tyler slightly regrets punching out Doyle.
- Aliens Are Bastards: The Shadowbeast.
- Alien Geometries: The lowest level of the Millsbe Mine is implied to be this.
- And I Must Scream: Lesler in Origins.
- Antagonist Title
- Arc Words: "A boy by the name of Abram."
- As You Know: 2 Gives a recap of the previous stories.
- Awesomeness by Analysis: Tyler, so much.
- Ax-Crazy: Lesler, both metaphorically and literally.
- Back from the Dead: Lesler, every thirty years.
- Batman Gambit: The Shadowbeast used The Toadman as an avatar in order to manipulate enough people to free him. It worked with Tyler.
- Big Dumb Body: The Toadman to the Shadowbeast.
- Dirty Cop: Tyler thinks of Doyle as one when they meet. Tyler is right.
- MacGuffin: Don's fireworks in the first, victim's heads in the second.
- Serial Killer: Keith Lesler, AKA The Toadman. He's the driving force of the story.