Literature: The Priest The Scientist And The Meteor
The Priest! The Scientist! And The Meteor! Dinosaur ghosts! Rodeo-riding a meteor! Revenge for ice-cream! Golden bat! An online short story! By E. G. Castle!
The Priest, The Scientist, and the Meteor contains examples of:
- Colony Drop: The dinosaur ghosts try this with a meteor.
- Deus ex Machina: After the priest prays, a huge golden bat appears and whacks the meteor outta sight.
- Ghostly Goals: The dinosaur ghosts are trying to make humanity extinct; because humans have ice cream and they didn't.
- I'm a Doctor, Not a Placeholder: The scientist protests heís not a rocket scientist.
- Our Ghosts Are Different: Dinosaur ghosts. Riding an asteroid. To use it to destroy humanity. Because humanity has ice cream and they didnít. Any questions?
- Prayer Is a Last Resort: Using prayer leads to the Deus ex Machina.