Full title of The MacGuffin
Doesn't Exist Here Anymore: A Collection Of Extremely Short Stories, this is in progress and has two stories finished, with a third and fourth being worked on.
- Camp: The narrator of the story with the same name.
- Cluster F-Bomb: The narrator of Liar Liar deteriorates into this after he finds out his wife miscarried their baby, has been having sex with her rapist on the side, and that she found out he started an affair with her sister recently. It doesn't help that he was groping her then-fourteen sister at their wedding.
- Easter Egg: If you can arrange the stories in a rough age order, it tells the life story of a man, who, among other things, is not very nice.
- Ephebophile: The narrator of Liar Liar.
- No Name Given: The narrator and his wife in Liar Liar are never referred to by name, though the wife calls the narrator Jack for a short while, getting his and her ex-boyfriend's names confused.