Literature: The Boy who was as hard as Stone
An online short story by E. G. Castle, The Boy who was as hard as Stone revolves around a boy. Who can make himself as hard as stone. Simple, ain't it? Getting his ability however, isn't quite so simple. Part of the Random Powers series.
The Boy who was as hard as Stone has examples of:
- Cornered Rattle Snake: Joe, when attacked by a gang of bullies.
- Foreshadowing: By Joe’s granny:Granny: You're a Kay boy! We're as hard as stone!
- And then there is the title...
- Super Toughness: Joe. Well, once his ability awakens.
- Punch! Punch! Punch! Uh Oh...: Oh, yeah. Happens to a gang of bullies at the end.
- Title Drop: At the very end.
- Traumatic Superpower Awakening: A softer type then usual, but counts.