Literature: Queen of the Black Coast
"Queen of the Black Coast" is a Conan the Barbarian story by Robert E. Howard. First published in May, 1934.
- All Amazons Want Hercules: Belit for Conan
- Backup from Otherworld: Belit
- Badass Creed: Conan's
- Brains and Brawn: Belit and Conan. Or so we're told
- Burial at Sea/Viking Funeral: At the end
- The Corruption: The winged ape can drive you mad.
- Dreaming of Times Gone By: Conan
- Greed: Belit goes a little nuts at the prospect of the treasure.
- Informed Ability: We see very little of Belit's purported intelligence and plan making
- Instant Sedation: Black lotus to Conan
- Kangaroo Court: Conan fled one in the opening (after killing the judge).
- Love at First Sight
- Mating Dance: Belit for Conan
- No Body Left Behind: After a brief stint in human form.
- Our Werebeasts Are Different: Werehyenas created by the winged ape from a group of lost soldiers.
- Pirate Girl: Belit
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: They're Evil Sorcerer's!
- Stop Worshipping Me: Crom doesn't care for worship.
- This Was His True Form: The werehyenas briefly resume human form.
- Treasure Room: they find one when disaster strikes
- Vertebrate with Extra Limbs: Winged ape
- Viking Funeral: Flaming ship and all.
- Winged Humanoid