Welcome to the Prime Galaxy.
is a fictional universe created by one person, Moleman9000
, and based on deviantART
. The basic premise of the setting is that after the Rapture
and End Times, God
created a new
universe and reality with an entire slew of new creations
, multiple planets in proximity to one another, and a new Heaven with new angelic creatures. There is also a new Underworld and Hell with new evil rulers, and new
The universe is developed primarily through drawings of its characters accompanied by in–depth "Lore" about each and every one of them. So far, a single full–length Nava–Verse story exists, Connor Thorn and the Film Reel of the Cosmos
, in which a human from Earth winds up in the Nava–Verse via a form of inter–dimensional time–travel and is thrust into the role of a messiah
. Now there is the Nava-Verse story known as "Eggmen: Mercenary Legends", which involves a team of mutated Mulshians known as the Eggmen Super Team on a quest of great proportions.
- Bears Are Bad News: Subverted with Écuate, who may be a trigger-happy grouch, but is willing to help Connor Thorn all together.
- Big Bad: Not Satan, but Genome, according to his description. Heinrich in Connor Thorn and the Film Reel of the Cosmos.
- Bigger Bad: Lord Reson, supposedly, in Connor Thorn.
- Big Good: God the Father.
- Bittersweet Ending: The first book of The Egg-Men. Sure the Egg-Men saved the world from the Skellen Empire, but not without a whole lot of losses; including Water-Egg's only family.
- Body Horror: Skellen abominations, also Gluttony demons, especially the archfiend.
- The Chosen One: Connor Thorn subverts this. It is revealed that the real Thorn was killed long ago by Heinrich, who only brought Connor to the Nava–Verse as a sick joke. This doesn't stop him from fulfilling his role anyway.
- Eldritch Abomination: Primal Deities are mild examples of this. Deferseara is a full example of one.
- Even Evil Has Standards: Ohgroids are such sick fucks that virtually all other demons, including other Lust beings, kill them brutally out of a twisted sense of justice.
- Evil vs. Evil: Lord Reson Vs. the current rulers of the Underworld.
- Faux Symbolism: Genome resembles a DNA helix.
- Single-Biome Planet: The most notable is Hulptos, which is made almost entirely out of water.
- Sociopathic Hero: Écuate may or may not be one. Fire–Egg and especially Electric–Egg definitely are.