Ken Iwakami, college student, hopeless in love, and general slacker awakes to these words and finds that Kumiko, a succubus, has chosen his soul to devour.In desperation, he claims he doesn't want to die a virgin and she agrees to his request. Shortly afterward, she finds that she kind of likes this "sex" thing, and the process thereof has allowed her to eat a small amount of his soul.Thus, she decides to make him her property, complete with marking him and attaching a magical leash to his neck that keeps him from getting more than ten feet away from her.Add in an angel with a history with Kumiko, a long-dead ancestor of Ken, an insanely jealous judo girl, and a Nazi physics professor, and wacky hijinx ensue.The original website disappeared years ago, but the first several chapters can be found on Fiction Press and The Vanished FanFic Archive has a copy scraped from an Internet Archive copy of the site.A copy of all existing chapters and both comic strip adaptations done by the author can be found here or here.
This story provides examples of:
- BFS: Ayame wields a Flaming Sword as tall as she is.
- Boy Meets Ghoul: There's Kumiko herself, and then there's his dead cousin who's returned as a Cute Ghost Girl to make him fulfill his promise to her.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Kumiko. Do NOT mess with Ken when she's around.
- Chivalrous Pervert: Both played straight and subverted in Kensuke "Ken" Iwakami. He is branded a lech by your average woman due to a curse. But, he is fairly perverted in reality, though he tries to cut it out with varying degrees of success.
- Horny Devils: All demons have bat wings and horns. The concept of a succubus is an invention by sexually frustrated monks though. They really just eat your soul.
- Our Angels Are Different: They're reincarnated ghosts and have very human emotions. Also, nothing is stopping them from being just as horny as the worst demons.
- Supernaturally Delicious and Nutritious: This is Kumiko's excuse for why she doesn't eat Ken's soul all at once, a transparent excuse for hanging around to enjoy sex with him.
- Super Strength: Kumiko and Ayame can throw folks around with supernatural ease. Played for laughs in Nami.
- Tsundere: Ken winds up with two of these after him, a judoka and a biker girl, both of whom are convinced that Ken is the only person who can see past their tough exteriors.
- Those Wacky Nazis: It's rumored that Dr. Josef Strauss was one of these. He's actually a Fallen Angel.