Literature / How To Avoid Death On A Daily Basis
is a Web Serial Novel
by Mooderino. It is a fantasy comedy starring everyone's favorite Sociopathic Hero
Colin. For reasons unknown he is transported to a Fantasy World. Unfortunately there is no great destiny and he is not the savior. The group he was transported with are some of the biggest rejects you could imagine in a fantasy world. Hilarity Ensues
- Amazon Brigade: Welcome to Requbar and introducing The QUEENS GUARD!!!
- Black Widow: What Roona aims to be
- Embarrassing Nickname: Enter the Losers
- First-Person Smartass: How the story is told
- Hilarity Ensues: Colin is dropped in a fantasy world filled with terribly incompetent companions, monsters around every corner, and a bunch of sexual jokes everywhere. He starts out thinking it is a game (it's not).
- Ho Yay: How a troll sees Colin's relationship with Dudley. Colin doesn't find it amusing
- I Am Spartacus: The Losers pull one of these so Colin won't get taken alone. Colin doesn't appreciate the way they do it.
- Innocent Innuendo: The story is chock full of this especially with Princess Laney.
- Intimate Healing: When a girl gets stabbed in the pussy and you can only heal with your hands its going to get a little heavy
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: The group the story follows
- Refuse The Call: Colin trieds to do this a number of times. Me no go but...
- The Call Knows Where You Live: Despite every refusal Colin still finds himself embroiled in danger
- Too Incompetent to Operate a Blanket: The reason why the Losers group was made was due to this trope. Colin sees all of them as terribly incompetent to start the series. They do get better but not much. If Colin is not around they return to form.
- Violently Protective Girlfriend: A case can be made for most of the female cast. Special mention to Laney who guards wouldn't even mess with the guy that might be her boyfriend and Jenny who beat the shit out of a girl for cuddling with her beau