Literature: Devin And The Teacher
Teachers! Scum of the earth! Or so claims the narrator of Devin and the Teacher, which focuses on a match of wits between Devin and his teacher. An online short story by E. G. Castle.
Devin And The Teacher contains examples of:
- Evil Teacher: What the narrator claims all teachers are.
- First-Person Peripheral Narrator: The unnamed narrator, an aquaintance of Devin.
- Immediate Self-Contradiction: The narrator does this when he claims Devin isnít a troublemaker... Then immediately proceeds to list the times Devin had made trouble.
- Non-P.O.V. Protagonist: Devin. Instead, one of his acquaintances narrates.
- The Reveal: When the teacher explains at the end that he knew all along that Devin was presenting other peoplesí reports to get out of doing them himself.
- School Idol: The narrator implies Devin is one, of the more troublemaking variety.