Literature: Daddy's Roommate
Daddy's Roommate is a children's book written and illustrated by Micheal Willhoite in 1991. It was one of the first children's books to portray homosexuality in a positive light by featuring the main character, the son, going with his now divorced dad and his dad's roommate to events and having fun. It was the second most challenged book between 1990 and 1999.
- Amicable Exes: The mother and Father seem to be on good terms.
- Gay Aesop: The purpose of the book is to show two male homosexuals raising a child.
- Last Het Romance: The father was married to the mother until his divorce.
- Nameless Narrative
- Porn Stache: The dad's partner really does have one.
- Queer Romance: Very subtle.