Literature: An Account Of The Wartime Exploits Of Braxton Garfield And Lawrence Irving
Imagine that rather than being about overcoming adversity and finding yourself, Harry Potter
was about shooting Rasputin with magical hydrogen bombs. You are now as well informed on the contents of this book as the authors themselves admit to being.
This work has examples of:
- The Baroness: Nadia la Lune, a young, sexy French female Nazi.
- Back from the Dead: Rasputin.
- Ham-to-Ham Combat: Churchill vs. Hitler.
- Large Ham: Braxton. Admiral Lovejoy. Hitler. Rasputin. Chief Inspector Chalmers. Churchill. General William T. Windlesworth II. Pretty much everyone, really.
- The Mole: Johann, an ally of Braxton and Lawrence in part 1, sells them out to the Nazis in part 2.
- Those Two Guys: The main characters are essentially this.
- Those Wacky Nazis: It's a World War II story. Of course. Notable is a Nazi scientist with both a monocle and an eye patch.
- Redemption Equals Death: Johann.
- World of Ham: And how. Lawrence doesn't quite come off this way, only because almost everyone else is so much hammier by comparison.