is a contemporary fantasy Web Serial Novel
with erotic, dark-fantasy and Fractured Fairy Tale
Shahin, cold and cynical, thinks she’s being sent to the Addergoole School because her mother can no longer deal with her freakish ways.
Kailani, brilliant and naïve, thinks she’s being sent to a college prep school for exceptional teenagers.
Jamian, who seems so normal, is just worried that in the close quarters of the underground boarding school, his secret will come out.
In a way, they’re all right.
Descend into Addergoole with them, as they learn how much they don’t know about themselves, their parents, and their world.
The link is to the SFW first page. Some other pages will
have NSFW content. You Have Been Warned
.Needs Wiki Magic Love
This work contains examples of:
- Adam and Eve Plot — one of the suggested reasons for the school
- Am I Just a Toy to You? — Alisha and Vlad.
- Anything That Moves — Ardell and Ivette.
- Being Tortured Makes You Evil — A lot of the worst Keepers are those who were abused when they were Kept previously.
- Boarding School of Horrors — Addergoole is a boarding school for faeries who've been raised human. There's mind control built into the walls. Slavery and rape are encouraged. The older kids are geased to not tell the new kids anything until it's too late. A lot of them don't want to warn them anyway. The whole school is a training version of their society.
- The Chessmaster — Regine - the school, and the students, exist to fulfill her plans.
- Crapsack World: In the universe of Addergoole and Wild One's Blood, the Ellehemaei are royally screwed by the Universe, since even casual promises are mystically enforced by "The Law." Oh, and if you manage to break free and defy The Law you apparently turn (more) evil. The Addergoole of the title is a Boarding School of Horrors where teenaged Ellehemaei, who at this point think they're human, are thrown in the deep end of their screwed up society.
- Everybody Has Lots of Sex — seems to be part of the Boarding School of Horrors, actually
- Everyone Is Bi
- The Fair Folk — everyone
- Grey and Grey Morality
- Horny Devils
- Hot Teacher — Many, such as Luke, but Vander Linden is the epitome of this idea.
- Huge Guy, Tiny Girl — Tolly and Agatha
- I Am Who?: Most of the characters (at least the students) have human mothers who raised them and mysterious fathers they've never met. Those fathers turn out to be Ellehemaei, variously known throughout history as angels, demons, faeries, and the like.
- Ice Queen - Shahin, literally
- Invisible to Normals — Non-humans look normal to regular humans
- Kiss of the Vampire — Dysmas.
- Mating Dance
- Manipulative Bastard — Agatha, in spades
- Meaningful Name — Everyone has a Latinate name that reflects their nature.
- Mind Rape — Caspian to Shahin, after abducting her.
- More Than Mind Control: The magical wards woven through Addergoole stop the new students freaking out at the weirdness or questioning too much what's happening. But it's peer pressure and something resembling Stockholm Syndrome (if you squint) that makes most of them buy into Ellemenhai Society.
- Our Dragons Are Different: Dragons are evil, shapeshifting faeries who eat people.
- Puberty Superpower
- Really Gets Around — Mea.
- Schoolteachers — Each student is assigned to a teacher for guidance and such.
- Snark-to-Snark Combat
- Stalker with a Test Tube — Sima.
- Stepford Snarker
- Their First Time — Ty & Jamian.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist — Regine
- Wizarding School — actually a school for older teenagers who are about to transform into The Fair Folk
- Wrong Guy First — Kailani, Taro and Conrad. Taro's the wrong guy.