Lets Play: Zeta Beta Omega Frat Boys
Beta Gunslinger, Pure Sage Alpha, That Dela Gai. They are known for allowing other people join in on their antics without looking for their fame first.
open/close all folders
- Butt Monkey: Delta and Beta, though the former is almost The Chew Toy as both Alpha and Beta get in on picking on Delta. Beta is usually targeted by Alpha.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Beta and Gamma, at least in Alpha's opinion.
- First Name Basis: Zig-Zagged - Beta had made it a point to call Delta by his username so he would not get confused for ProtonJon. However, these guidelines never hold up
- Hypocritical Humor: Gamma loves to tell Beta to stop being crazy, but he is not so good at following his own advice.
- Memetic Badass: Despite being the newest member, Omicron is viewed as such in universe by Alpa and Beta. Even his name is a portmanteau of Duke Nukem and The Dark Knight
- Motor Mouth: Beta tries to talk so fast that he trips up his words.
- No Indoor Voice: Alpha and Beta tend to yell...alot.
- No Medication for Me: Beta of all of the frat boys these collabs while off his meds.
- Ragtag Bunch of Misfits: Liam has lately begin thinking that they are this, at least compared to superstars such as The Runaway Guys.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: It's pretty hard to find one video where they aren't at each-others throats.
Their videos contain examples of:
- Artificial Brilliance: During one of the minigames, Beta, Alpha, and Delta all decided to use Peach (the CPU on hard mode) to get the right answers. Peach switches her choice at the last second and takes the win, leaving The Frat Boys speechless.
- Big "WHAT?!": Almost in stereo as Beta and Delta freak out at Daisy rolling 5 for the third time in a row.
- This has become a favorite of Beta's
- Big "NO!": Jon (Delta) is known for this, especially in fighting games.
- Enemy Mine: Alpha and Beta team up to pummel Delta, who insists that they only did it because they couldn't beat him alone.
- Epic Fail: In their Worms: Ultimate Mayhem video, two come to mind. First was Beta's horrible shot with the sniper rifle. Right after came Delta committing suicide
- Flat "What.": Alpha's usual reaction to Beta's shenanigans.
- Hilarious Outtakes: What their Mario Party 3 videos tend to be. Beta has even admitted that they tried to record Mario Party 3 five times, the first time being interrupted by Beta's dog,Gracie, the second time was ruined by Delta (who had knocked over the N64), the third time they forgot to hit the record button, and the most recent video took two attempts, the latter with so many recording errors that Beta took a long time editing it until he decided to play on it's flaws rather than correct them.
- Improbable Weapon User: In round two of their video of Smackdown vs Raw 2009, Alpha grabs a plethora of weapons from under the ring, Omicron steals one of them. Beta grabs the staircase to the ring and runs around with it.
- "Liam has steps!!"
- In Memoriam: Invoked by Beta mid-game, who then breaks it to Delta that the creator of Edds World lost his battle with Leukemia.
- No Indoor Voice: While it is a given for the lot of them, it is safe to say that Beta's yelling might even rival that of Chuggaaconroy
- Oh, Crap: A few occur, but notably in Smackdown vs Raw '09, when Liam lights a torch of all things to use as a weapon.
- Zach (Omicron) : OH MY GOD!
- Off Screen Crash: Invoked by Gamma's antics (throwing a shoe at Beta), leads into That Poor Cat.
- Rage Quit: Played for Laughs, how their Mario Party 3 video ends, with Alpha pulling the game cartridge out of the console. Beta himself admitted that they staged that part of the video after a long night of recording, simply to get one more laugh out of it.
- That Poor Cat: Invoked as a result of Gamma throwing a shoe.
- Tempting Fate: As soon as Daisy gets away from the rolling streak, Alpha threatens Beta about doing the same. Guess what happens!
- You Keep Using That Word: Beta firing off 'jammy', while Alpha and Omicron quote Duke Nukem alot.