Wii Rike to Pray
is a collaborative Let's Play
group who focus mainly on 4-player games. Their crew has consisted of 5 members in all: Chris, Tyler, Tyson, Jansen, and Spencer.
Each of them also has their own channel.
Some of the games that they have played are:
Their videos provide examples of:
- Adorkable: Spencer (also the Butt Monkey) most of the time.
- The Ace: Tyson. He's noted to be generally the one winning in competitive games.
- Butt Monkey: Poor Spencer. How many times has he lost in competitions (Especially Mario Party) due to bad luck? Granted, some of those losses come from him making bad decisions oftentimes.
- Catch Phrase: "Oooh baby!"
- "Dang it!"
- "Get wrecked fools!"
- "You guys are really cool, you know that?"
- Color-Coded Characters: Usually, Chris is red, Tyler is blue, Tyson is yellow, and Spencer is green.
- Deadpan Snarker: Tyson and Spencer mostly, but all the guys have their moments.
- Epic Fail: So many that it needs it's own page.
- Genre Blindness: Spencer often makes some... less-than-ideal choices in certain games (Such as Mario Party and Mario & Sonic) that end up biting him in the ass later.
- In-Series Nickname: You would be surprised at how little you hear the names Chris, Tyler, Tyson and Spencer in an episode (except maybe Chris). More often than not, it's C, T, Sibes (short for Siber170, Tyson's solo channel), and Spence.
- Oh Crap: Many, many throughout their playthroughs, particularly in the Failtage for Super Mario 3D World. Spencer has one during their playthrough of Super Mario 64, after he realizes he needs to fetch a 100-coin star with the cannon because he made it appear in the air without a wing cap.
- Self-Imposed Challenge: In any Mario game where you have to jump on the flagpole at the end of the level, they always try to get all four of them at the top every time. Usually, results are mixed.
- Suddenly Shouting: Hello everyone and welcome to another episode of SAHMAAASHING SUNDAAAAAAYS!