(Real name Cecil Wyles), is a Let's Player on Youtube, one of the more famous one so it seems. His library of games is large, but most people know him for the
Torture Endurance Test
Mario Rom Hack
, Super Khold World
, which nearly broke his friend, Tatsudoshi
. Currently one of the contributors to one the aforementioned player's site, Multipurpose Spam.
Notable Let's Plays done by TheKholdOne
Amongst many others.
Khold is associated with the following tropes:
- Berserk Button: Transformers is... enough to get him a bit mad.
- Super Khold World did this to Tatsudoshi. Kind of.
- Crossing the Line Twice: During Tatsudoshi's Mirror's Edge videos which he commentated in a couple of times, Khold comes up with the "rice n-bomb" to try and see if Tatsu wouldn't count it in his N-bomb counter. He did.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Oh boy, here we go. In his Mega man 7 Let's Play, before each and every boss, a close up and a song would follow. he had "Welcome to the Jungle" playing for Slashman.
- His Pokemon Fire Red LP had many of these; too bad its been taken down.
- Deep South: Hoooboy.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: See Crossing The Line Twice. Basically, Khold got a little too trigger happy with his N-bomb Privileges and Tatsu revokes them to only two per episode. Of course, that doesn't stop Khold.
- Memetic Mutation: "It's much easier to COCK".
- N-Word Privileges: As explained by Tatsu in one of the Mirror's Edge videos: "He just opened his door and said "I'm Southern" and people said okay. So that's why he's able to say the n-word without getting lynched.
- Southern-Fried Private: ...Okay, he's not that bad, but his accent is distinct in some parts.