Lets Play: The Khold One
TheKholdOne (real name Cecil Wyles), is a Let's Player on YouTube, one of the more famous one so it seems. His library of games is large, but most people know him for the Super Mario World Rom Hack, Super Khold World, which nearly broke his friend, Tatsudoshi (Kdin Jenzen, who is now part of Achievement Hunter). Currently one of the contributors to one the aforementioned player's site, Multipurpose Spam.
Notable Let's Plays done by TheKholdOne:
- Transformers Convoy No Nazo
- Hello Kitty World. No, Really.
- Co-Op Let's play of Super Khold World with Tatsudoshi.
- Mega Man 7, 8-Bit Edition.
Khold is associated with the following tropes:
- Berserk Button: Transformers is... enough to get him a bit mad.
- Super Khold World did this to Tatsudoshi. Kind of.
- Deep South: Hoo boy.
- Getting Crap Past the Radar: See Crossing The Line Twice. Basically, Khold got a little too trigger happy with his N-Word Privileges and Tatsu revokes them to only two per episode. Of course, that doesn't stop Khold.
- N-Word Privileges: As explained by Tatsu in one of the Mirror's Edge videos: "He just opened his door and said "I'm Southern" and people said okay. So that's why he's able to say the n-word without getting lynched."
- Southern-Fried Private: ...Okay, he's not that bad, but his accent is distinct in some parts.