Lets Play / The Au Z Zie Gamer
Nick Miller, aka TheAuZZieGamer
, is an Australian gamer
based on YouTube
, best known for his Let's Play
of Hitman: Blood Money
(which is recommended on This Very Wiki). He has also done walkthroughs for Splinter Cell: Conviction
, a series of episodes focused on multiplayer matches in Assassin's Creed: Revelations
, a brief look at the Hitman Sniper Challenge
(a pre-order bonus for Absolution
), and, most recently, Let's Plays of Hitman: Absolution
and Hitman (2016)
. Episode 3 of the Absolution
LP came out after a two-year video hiatus.
Provides Examples of:
- Atomic F-Bomb: In the only Multiplayer Mayhem for Assassins Creed 3, when he's killed out of nowhere by a player who somehow zoomed across the map in about a second.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Auzzie voices one of the gangsters in the tutorial level of Hitman: Blood Money this way, by leaving a shotgun near a ledge of the second floor
Gangster: (sees 47) Hey! You're not meant to be here! (sees shotgun) Oh hey! Look at that! A shotgun! I'm gonna make picking that up my immediate priority! (Walks towards ledge) Far more important than finding out why that bald man was standing behind the- (pushed off the ledge) Hey! Woah! (falls off)
- Also any guard he distracts with a coin will speak of not leaving their guard post, no matter what, until Auzzie distracts them.
- Awesome Aussie
- Bond One-Liner: Makes a lot of these lines after he kills somebody.
Auzzie: (after drowning Jasper Knight in a toilet): Checkmate, bitch.
- Cluster F-Bomb: He sure loves his swears. Splinter Cell: Conviction has him swearing at almost every guard he takes down.
- Cool Teacher: Played for laughs in episode 9 of Let's Play Splinter Cell Conviction by giving a 'simple maths lesson'
- Then again, Auzzie himself has confirmed that he is training to become a teacher and several viewers are convinced he will actually be one in the future.
- Clip Show: His 100th episode is a 45 minute compilation of all his previous vids.
- Country Matters: He calls a lot of guards in Hitman and Splinter Cell "cunts".
- Deadpan Snarker: He can be snarky when not hamming it up.
- Disproportionate Retribution: When Auzzie plays Till Death Do Us Part in Hitman: Blood Money, he kills several party-goers for staring at him. Later he blows them up with a mine hidden in a gift box.
- In the second episode of Let's Play Deus Ex: Human Revolution, he knocks the SWAT Captain out cold because "I don't like your attitude!"
- Distracted by the Sexy: In his first playthrough of Hitman: Blood Money; the "You Better Watch Out" mission specifically, Auzzie fell for a trick and was lured into a room by a female assassin and subsequently killed.
- Epic Fail: Auzzie has a bonus video for Hitman: Blood Money showing the viewers how to make the FBI agents run over the very witness they are protecting with a limousine.
- The Faceless: He's only appeared in voice form so far.
- Subverted, his face is shown at the end of the fifth Let's Play Splinter Cell: Conviction episode
- He also appears during his 100th video celebration.
- He appears again at the start of the third Let's F*ckin' Play Hitman: Absolution video.
- Fan Disservice: Auzzie is disgusted by Samantha's erotic dance in A House Of Cards of Let's Play Hitman: Blood Money to the point of killing her four times in a row. Firstly with a Silverballer, secondly with a sniper rifle, thirdly with a poison syringe and lastly with a mine.
Auzzie: You know, I would say blow me... but to be honest, (drops mine next to Samantha) your repugnance has me blowing you. (beat) SKY FUCKING HIGH! (detonates mine) YEAH!
- Heroic Comedic Sociopath
- Hidden Depths: Despite being best known for blowing more stuff up than a Michael Bay movie, Auzzie still achieves Silent Assassin in every mission in Blood Money, minus the prologue (which is nearly impossible to achieve it on, and he still got the second best rating, Professional) and Requiem, the objective of which is to kill everyone on the level. In Splinter Cell, he's spotted very few times outside the Iraq mission, which, again, is nearly impossible to sneak through.
- Hope Spot: Jordan Cross seemingly fights off the poison he consumed in Club 27 Let's Play Hitman.
: That bastard thinks he can poison me?! C'mon, body, fight it! Fight the poison goddammit! Don't give that sick fuck the satisfaction! C'MON! FIGHT IT! (straightens himself) I DID IT!
- It's Probably Nothing: Usually how Auzzie voices the enemies in his videos, particularly Let's Play Splinter Cell: Conviction.
- One rather hilarious example happens in Assassin's Creed Revelation Multiplayer Episode 8. Auzzie jabs a vizier with his poison syringe, but the latter dismisses it and runs for the lift, only to die from the poison on his way up, causing his corpse to plummet onto the ground.
*jabbed* Ow! What was that? Oh well, I'm sure it's nothing worth worrying about. Now, quickly! To the rooftops! *Ascends the lift* Up, up and aweeeeeehhh
...*Corpse hits the ground* Eeeehhh...
- Hypocritical Humor: When Auzzie startles a Black Arrow guard in the third episode of Let's Play: Splinter Cell Conviction.
Black Arrow Guard: Argh! Fucking hell!
- Killed Mid-Sentence: Happens to the enemies ALL THE TIME during the Let's Play videos.
- Large Ham: During his "Sky Fucking HIGH!" Running Gag.
- Hitman Sniper Challenge and Splinter Cell Conviction both had moments where Auzzie went into Ear-Rape territory (When he set off mines with a sniper rifle, and when he blew up an oil tank in front of the White House respectively). DON'T listen to them with your headset on max volume unless you want your head blown off.
- Motor Mouth: A lone example in A Dance With The Devil in Let's Play Hitman: Blood Money, where he shows an improper way to kill one of the assassins.
- Reformed, but Rejected: The backup guards in Lets Play: Splinter Cell Conviction - Downtown District.
: You know, Charlie, I was thinking; perhaps what we're doing is wrong. We're the villains
in all of this and Sam Fisher has every right to do what's he's doing.(punched in the neck and incapacitated).
: Reginald, I couldn't have put it better myself! In fact, your words have inspired me to turn over a new leaf
. I'm going to put down my weapon and help Sam Fisher stop Reed's evil plans once and for
- Running Gag: "Sky fucking high! Yeah!" Originating from Hitman: Blood Money (Curtains Down, to be specific), whenever he killed a target with explosives (complete with badass guitar chord). Carried on into Splinter Cell: Conviction and Hitman: Absolution.
- Also the 'eeeee' sound that Auzzie makes whenever someone is killed or incapacitated.
- To a smaller extent, the voice clip of Bear Grylls saying "I need water", currently heard in the Let's Play Splinter Cell: Conviction videos.
- Stock Scream: Auzzie uses the Wilhelm Scream several times in his videos.
- Stuff Blowing Up: The "Sky Fucking High!" Running Gag in a nutshell.
- Tempting Fate: Quite a lot in his voiceovers of the characters.
King of Chinatown:
"Ah, and now to enjoy some of this hot, freshly brewed, delicious, and above all completely harmless eeeh
- The Guards Must Be Crazy: Auzzie lampshades this mostly in the Let's Play Splinter Cell: Conviction videos
Auzzie: What's with guards in this game turning their backs towards unlocked doors?
- Another example in the Ammendment XXV level of the Let's Play Hitman: Blood Money series, when Agent 47 is chasing the boss Mark Parchezzi III around the White House; the former isn't openly holding his gun, the latter is. The Secret Service agents are still suspicious of him regardless.
Secret Service Agent:(to 47) Hmm, you're looking pretty suspicious. Never mind that other janitor(the disguised Mark Parchezzi III) who ran past moments ago with a pistol. You, unarmed, running like everybody else? That's suspicious.
- There Is No Kill Like Overkill: Happens when Auzzie kills Joseph Clarence, the target in the tutorial mission of Hitman: Blood Money.
Joseph: Please, haven't I suffered enough?
- Too Dumb to Live: Numerous examples throughout the videos. Then again, it usually happens since Auzzie voices the enemies.
- One instance from episode 9 of Let's Play Splinter Cell: Conviction
Black Arrow mercenary:
Hah! A dummy grenade! What, you think I was born yesterd-
- Also from the same episode.
Auzzie; Fetch! (throws grenade)
Black Arrow mercenary: Oh boy! *runs towards grenade* I got it! I got it! I got it! *grenade explodes* BLAAARRRRRGHHH!