"Heyoo everyone! Skorpeon Ryder here!"Skorpeon RyDer,, both named in and out of Real Life, is an American/British YouTuber that directs his own Let's Play's and Audio Blog, detailed "Datagrams".
Games Skorpeon Has or Is Playing
- Poker Night 2
- Team Fortress 2
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Garry's Mod
- Duke Nukem Forever
- Trouble in Terrorist Town
General Tropes regarding Skorpeon
- "Awesome McCool" Name: According to him, that IS his legal name.
- Ax-Crazy: He claims to have a large assortment of weapons, most of them swords or knives.
- CamelCase: His Original Character, Equinox FoxTrot.
- Catchphrase: Heyoo [target]! Skorpeon Ry Der here!
- It Is Pronounced Tro PAY:
- It's a "Zed", unless told otherwise. Which leads to "Dragon Ball Zed", or, to the peeve of one of his friends, "Day Zed".
- It's pronounced EH-quinox! Not EE-quinox!
- Long-Haired Pretty Boy Debatable on pretty, but his hair is long when seen in his face cam.
His Let's Play videos include instances of:
- Berserk Button: Teamkilling plays a big factor, but can also include The Computer Is a Cheating Bastard.
- BFG: Claims one of his Military friends is obsessed with big guns, a trait he seems to share.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: In one of the last acts of "Crafting the Apoco-Fists", he's a lot quieter than normal and sounds quite depressed.
- Reflective Eyes: All of the thumbnails on his videos are the games' different logos appearing as this.
His "Datagrams" include instances of:
- Nightmare Fuel: Talked about in Samus Cadence Potter 87, where he goes into detail about his views of the SCP Foundation. Also is VERY susceptible to this himself.
- Shout-Out: Using a personal Phonetic Alphabet, most of the letters fall under this.