"Go my minions! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!"British Let's Plays
, operating under the channel name "Mr Seaniebop
", is a group of loudmouth, British nerds (And one American as of late) who LP games on a whim with each other and blast each other for acts of pure stupidity. The initial creating of the channel was a failed idea by the ringleader, and namesake of the channel; Sean, who openly regrets everything done before 2012, yet he keeps the videos online just "as a reminder".
Joined by his closest friends Luis and Giles (Who later left due to moving issues), they embarked on what is best described as "The Super Gaming Brothers, only British" with moderate success. Joined later in the year by Chris, who serves only as dark humour and elevates the dark side of Sean considerably, and very recently, Isaac, who aims to provide some American flavor to the scene, the group of friends have embarked on many adventures throughout video gaming, usually culminating in yet another occurrence where the group can mock Sean for his stupidity.
List of Games Let's Played
I for Isaac, C for Chris, L for Luis, G for Giles. Sean is present for all.
- Sonic the Hedgehog CD - G & L
- Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1 - G & L
- Ratchet and Clank - G & L
- Sonic Colours - L
- Slender - G & L
- Kirby's Dream Land - G
- Mega Man X - L
- Sonic Adventure 2 - G & L & C (Last game to feature Giles, first to feature Chris)
- Mega Man 9 - L (Introduction of the Capture Card)
- Spyro the Dragon - L
- Sonic the Hedgehog 2 - I (First game to feature Isaac)
- Nintendo Land - C
- Ratchet and Clank 2 - L
- Super Mario Bros. - C
- Mario Party 8 - C & L
- Sonic the Hedgehog Chaos - I
- Worms - C & L
- Mega Man X2 - I
- Sonic Lost World - C
- Mega Man - L
- Monopoly - C
- Mega Man 2 - L
- Spyro the Dragon 2: Gateway to Glimmer - L
- Mega Man 3 - L
- Super Mario 3D World - L
- Sonic Adventure (5th Anniversary LP) - L
- Minecraft - C
List of Games Revisited
- Sonic the Hedgehog CD - I
These guys provide examples of:
Sean: Isaac, it's me.Isaac: I'll take that as a yes
- Large Ham: Sean likes 'announcing' things in an odd voice, most recently: DAN GREEN!
- Lost Forever: Some initial playthroughs, Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed, which is a shame because that was hilarious.
- Pokémon Rumble too, which again, was hilarious.
- Marathon Episode: Initially, videos were, at most, around 15 minutes, but have been bumped up to 30 to make up for a lax schedule.
- Man With A Thousand Voices: Sean likes changing his accent on a whim.
- The British Accent that Sean uses is described as "Sexy"
- Mind Screw: During Ratchet and Clank 2, a Microbot falls off a bridge. Something already impossible. This occurs at the end of a level. Now consider that it refused to move, and couldn't get back anyway because it couldn't jump.
- Later, Sean notices enemies aren't disintegrating. He doesn't worry, but looks on at it like a trophy. later he realizes he can't progress past a trap because the game is programmed to only let you procede, once the enemies have vanished. After avoiding that, he realized that at the end of the level it was mandatory to open a door, and he declared the bad guys had won.
- Motor Mouth: Can ANYONE understand Sean half of the time?
- Mundane Made Awesome: So many Doritos
- Non Sequitur: Chris kept bringing up irrelevant topics during Crash Bandicoot.
- Old Shame: Everything before the Capture Card according to Sean. Everyone else loves it.
- Omnicidal Maniac: Sean and his love for carnage.
- Quite contradictory actually, when Sean proclaims he is a pacifist. Turns out he opposes violence.
- "Weapon efficiency: When you kill an enemy, and you don't leave blood everywhere, you know you've done your job!" ~ Sean
- Only Sane Man: Present, and subverted. Luis comes off as rather calm, only to rage quit at random.
- One-Episode Wonder: Kirby's Dream Land.
- Opening Narration: Or lack thereof. They even joke about needing an intro.
- Original Character: Isaac created "The Wiggles", a species born from sexual arousal from children and anal beads. Don't ask.
- Out of Focus: People keep dropping in and out of LPs.
- The Perfectionist: Sean, who demands 100% completion.
- Played for laughs, as the others love denying him such.
- Rage Quit: Luis, when he hands the controller to Sean.
- The Reveal: Yet to happen, as no one has yet to appear in person on camera. Sean plans to one day, or so he claims...
- Subverted, as Sean didn't remember the Wii U effectively has a face cam for some games.
- Rule of Three: At most, there are 3 people per game at one time.
- Running Gag: "I wonder if Lava Hurts..."
- Knuckles, the Downs-Syndrome Enchilada
- Still eating those Doritos
- OH DAYUM!
- Whenever something impossible in-game is done, cue M. Bison.
- Dan Johnson!
- Running Gagged: Subverted. Poor Sean will never live that lava down
- Say My Name: Oh so many, guess who by?
- "Damn it Luis!"
- "Damn it Giles!"
- "Damn it Miyamoto!"
- Schedule Slip: What schedule?
- Subverted. Suddenly: Schedule.
- Scenery Porn: Not used to 60 FPS? Hi Sonic Lost World!
- Shout-Out: They reference Somecallme Johnny and Brain Scratch Comms a lot. Possibly due to the similarities between the two, only, you know, British.
- Sir Swears-a-Lot: Everyone.
- Suspiciously Specific Denial: Sean claims everyone else is gay, and even tries to deny any remarks as quickly and as forcefully as possible.
- Self-Imposed Challenge: In the Megaman games, Mega Buster only.
- Special Guest: Sean's dogs, and his sister. Good ol' interruptions.
- Sonic Can Breath In Space: A lot of this was in Sonic Colours.
- So What Do We Do Now?: Once an LP is over, they have to try and think of something else to do.
- Stuff Blowing Up: They all think explosions are pretty.
- Sudden Name Change: A lot of conceptual names were used for the name of the new channel concept, before settling on British let's Plays.
- Take That: Sean, when Luis got a game over in Radical Highway. He seemed upset, but deep down we all know it was sweet, sweet revenge.
- That One Guy: Sean in every game he plays. Quite sad really.
- Techno Wizard: Sean, and possibly Giles. Both study Computer Science and love the ever living hell out of it, to the point they can spend an entire video talking like it's a program. When another member questions something, Sean breaks the entire game down into code and explains it, which doesn't really answer the question.
- Appreciated by the others, who are often convinced that Sean is a robot himself, with unusual reaction times, pure logical mind and incredibly extensive memory.
- Subverted when they realize he is also capable of being a complete idiot. For someone of such high intelligence...
- Was It Really Worth It??: Slender
- With Friends Like These...: Sean will never know true peace.
- White Sheep: Everyone, including Sean's own family (When they chirp up from off camera) admits that he is, quite bizarrely, of incredibly high intelligence. He even goes as far as to claim he's an idiot just so he doesn't feel left out.