Lets Play: Minecraft Dad
Minecraft Dad (Youtube name paulsoaresjr) is a YouTube personality whose work revolves around Minecraft. While he's far from being the first or the only one, his productions are unique in that he often enlists the help of his children, and after popular demand, his wife, to help out in his videos.Paul has also done Man Vs Minecraft, a Man vs. Wild-esque series where he must survive in a dangerous Minecraft world for 14 in-game days. He has also began "dipping his feet" into XCOM: Enemy Unknown. On December 2012 he joined the Mindcrack Server.His channel can be found here.
Paul's Let's Play's contain examples of:
- Adorkable: Minecraft Mom.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Paul gets distracted very easily, no matter the circumstances. One example is part of his playthrough of the "Waking Up" custom map - he's being chased by a literal mob of creepers, then he starts commenting on the Mooshroom he just saw. He's quick to get back on track, though.
- Papa Wolf: Towards Wilson the wolf, and his real-life kids.
- Running Gag:
- Whenever a Skeleton gets knocked off a high ledge, a Wilhelm Scream is guaranteed to be heard.
- All chickens are spies.
- "Bless you!" — said to any chicken caught laying an egg on camera.
- Bub, the baby zombie. Often given a voice post-production.
- Team Pet: Wilson the wolf.