Lets Play: McGammar
Hello, everyone, and welcome to Let's Play TV Tropes, with me, Boltage McGammar!Boltage McGammar is a person that uploads videos of himself playing and commenting about video games.
Games McGammar has Let's Played:
- Final Fantasy Tactics
- Quest 64
- Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures
- Super Mario RPG: The Legend of the Seven Stars
- Golden Sun
- Golden Sun: The Lost Age
- Mega Man ZX Advent
- The Legend of Zelda Oracle games
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
- The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX
- Etrian Odyssey and its sequel, Heroes of Lagaard (latter LP unfinished)
- Kirby Super Star Ultra
- Eye of the Beholder
- Plants vs. Zombies
- Pokemon Crystal
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos
- The Lost Vikings
- Live A Live
- Final Fantasy VIII (unfinished)
- Front Mission 3 ("Unfinishable" due to emulator issues)
- Fire Emblem ("Unfinishable" due to save loss)
This Let's Player provides examples of:
- Man of a Thousand Voices - Flavors include Southern Belle, Scottish, psychotic, and Snake.
- One of Us - A fellow Troper, if the description for this video is anything to go by.
- Precision F-Strike - Though more of a Precision S Strike. Bolt gives us this gem:Bolt: *while Ramza and a Samurai are being damaged by Fire 3* "What that song is supposed to— oh shit."
- He's cried out several curse words, although he has never said the F-Word, atleast not on YouTube. They can especially be heard on his Let's Play of Final Fantasy Tactics.