Up, down, all around, welcome to the JSmith town!
—"JSmith Town", his theme song
JSmithOTI (real name Josh Smith) is a Youtube let's player
and ultimate scumlord
from somewhere in Pennsylvania. He plays a variety of indie games for the amusement of his viewers, and streams every so often His channel can be found here
. Every week he plays a new game as part of his "A week of" series and produces reviews of indie games under the name "Quick look @".
Known primarily for his extreme childishness and immaturity
, his love of the number 69
. Formerly part of the now-deceased podcast Saving Progress along with Northernlion and Michealalfox now stars alongside Northernlion
and RockLeeSmile on the NLSS every Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. In addition the J Smith
Super Show (or JSSS) takes place every Tuesday on Twitch Tv.
Games he featured on his "A Week Of" series: (incomplete)
Add in some tropes, you scumlord!
- Arc Number: 69, obviously
- Catch Phrase: Besides 69, he has a variety of amusing ones, such as "dongleberries" and "scumlord", and the immortal lyrics of his theme song, displayed in the quote at the top of this page
- Creator Couple: He's in a relationship with PrescriptionPixel, who also makes let's plays
- Fanservice: He's a fairly handsome man, and his girlfriend's also quite pretty, which makes a lot of people who would otherwise hate his use of facecam quite happy. There's a reason people keep telling him to take off his shirt on livestreams
- Failed a Spot Check: About as bad as [[Let's Play/Northernlion his friends]] for missing obvious things
- Fan Nickname: JScumOTI
- Official Couple: Him and PrescriptionPixel
- Running Gag: He has about 69 of them. They're a big part of his humor
- His love of the number 69
- Calling everything "scum" or a "scumlord", including himself
- People keep bringing up his "sense of childlike wonder", after he said in a livestream that it was one of his defining characteristics
- The horse mask
- His love of laundry and washing machines
- Dongers, for a time, adopted from a Twitch meme that got big in the NLSS chat before being stomped on. Josh's stream is the last one to still allow them to be raised.