Hello everybody! This page is about InTheLittleWood, also known as Martyn. InTheLittleWood is a creator of YouTube
videos that joined the Yogscast
in August 2012. He is mostly known for his Minecraft
and The Legend of Zelda
videos. He became known through his music video Form This Way
. Often plays co-op with So Totally Toby
and other members of the Yogscast.
His channel can be found here
Tropes that apply to InTheLittleWood:
- Adorkable: As per Yogscast tradition.
- Ascended Fanboy: Supposedly, Martyn to the Yogscast.
- Attention Deficit... Ooh, Shiny!: Happens a lot. It get even worse in that Martyn forgets what he was doing before he got distracted.
- Berserk Button: Do NOT touch his Lapis Lazuli.
- Or even say anything bad about it.
- Beware the Nice Ones: Especially in PvP!
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: Male version. The Dream Team; Martyn, Strippin, and Sparkles respectively.
- Catch Phrase: "Hello everybody, I'm In the Little Wood, also known as Martyn, and today, we're playing X.
- Chekhov's Skill: Is able to improvise alternative lyrics to virtually any song without missing a beat, even as the song is playing. He's since become known as the Yogscast's primary artist for coming up with parodies.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: Martyn and LikeTotallyToby
- The bromance between "The Dream Team" Martyn, Strippin and Sparkles during the Christmas 2012 Livestreams counts.
- Jerk Ass: To Toby, though only jokingly.
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: Is capable of a number of accents, but not always for very long.
- Running Gag: Martyn has a habit of never picking up his crafting tables.
- Martyn's love of Lapis Lazuli
- Ship Tease: The second Advent calendar adventure has this all overthe goddamn place and they know it.
- Squee!: Whenever he sees something cute or cool he tends to squee in a high pitched voice.
- Stuff Blowing Up: How one episode of Tekkit goes, thanks to some stolen TNT and some inspiring fanart.
- You Have Outlived Your Usefulness: In the Yogscast PvP Survival Games match, Martyn and Toby are the last team standing when Ridge announces that only one of them is allowed to win. Toby immediately protests this, saying he would never kill his partner. Martyn, on the other hand, doesn't even hesitate before shooting Toby in the face.
- And even earlier in said PvP, when Simon is looking for a new partner after Lewis dies, Martyn jumps right in, asking what he's looking for. Toby objects.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: See Heterosexual Life-Partners.
- Vlog Series: Alongside his regular channel he also occasionally uploads vlogs.